Shago Color 11 Accessibility

There was a tweet from Ultimate Source telling us not to buy another one.

So if i reedem my color 10 i will get 11?

I’m glad you posted this. I to was going to buy a statuette and wondered about the future exclusivity of it. but that is just normal.

you my friend got s.c.r.e.w.e.d

that’d be f’ed if they didn’t kick you down a code.

I’ve been screaming from the top of my lungs that IG hasn’t been transparent with us regarding info. trust me. they knew they were jipping early adopters. as they were making the content for it.

It’s not definite. I would hold off on redeeming the color 10 code until Ultimate Source does something about Color 11 first.

why, what’s wrong with color 11?

I mean thats not far i see the tweet about giving them a few days ri figure it out for us limted owners

1 Like

Ultimate Source is tweeting to people not to buy the Shadow Jago figure twice for Color 11. To be honest, I’d much rather have a deep color customization feature instead but that’s only my opinion on these exclusive colors.

If us limted will get it free awesome

I’m glad that they’re possibly doing something to help us Shago figure owners out but I still think its pretty ugly that they’re still selling the “limited quantity” figure exactly as it was before to the general public, I know i’m not the only one that rushed to buy one thinking I would never have the chance again if I didn’t order right away. Obviously that was just a ploy to pre-sell figures and jump start the toy line when they had no intention of keeping the figure exclusive. They should have marketed it as a special edition figure with bonus packaging and DLC instead of trying to put a production number to them implying that there would only ever be 5,000 Shago figures produced. Shady stuff man.

5 Likes

Ultimate Source is working on addressing the issue you guys are having, stay tuned!

1 Like

Again guys, I’m pretty sure in the collectible world numbered “limited edition” items are pretty common and often followed by unlimited editions that are essentially the same but just not numbered. I used to play a CCG where the first print run would be a “limited edition” with a black border on all the cards and then later the “unlimited edition” was exactly the same but with a white border on the cards.

Maybe I’m just more cynical than the rest of you, but I had assumed there would be a standard edtion Shago from the start - that would not be numbered and wouldn’t come with the Color 10 code.

Anyway, while ultimate source is figuring this out, since like all of you I also didn’t buy the unlimited edition Shago figure, I don’t see why I shouldn’t also be given access to the color 11

Having a white or black border on a card is still a significant alteration the the aesthetics, granted it doesn’t change the overall look of the card but there is still a difference. If they intended to release Shadow Jago again there should have been at least some slight change, maybe give it a color 2 paint job or something. Overall Ultimatesource seems to be making good on it at least, so I’m not really that upset but its a little disheartening to everyone who bought Shago early thinking he was actually a limited release figure. Speaking for myself I was short on cash due to the holidays and buying gifts for the family and had to resort to selling some of my gaming stuff on Craigslist to get him because I honestly thought if I didn’t get one of the 5k figures being preordered that I’d never have a Shago on my shelf.

Anyway, no big deal but still it would be nice if they were more clear in the future.

From the official twitter
 Sounds good.

2 Likes

I’m glad they’re working on something. Hopefully it’ll just be a validity check/use of proof of purchase to get the code/maybe plus a small fee.

Shago: Combo Breaker
LE Shago: Ultra Edition

sounds good, hoping for justice being made.

1 Like

If anyone has trouble logging in to Ultimate source or trouble checking out from their web cart
let me know. I can help walk you through it.

Also spoke to someone at US and they are working on the color 11 accessibility for LE owners. Give them a few days and we should hear more about it from them directly.

I’m confident they will make it right. they definitely know that everyone is upset so no need to continue to harp on it.

1 Like

Glad to hear this issue has been addressed by Ultimate Source and hopefully in a way so those of us that have color 10 for Shago can easily get color 11 without having to buy a new figure. I suppose a buy option for the color could be okay, but I hope it’s not grossly overpriced (ie: The price of a regular full character).

I wouldn’t be surprised if they give it away for free. Now don’t quote me on that
 but If they do charge I seriously doubt it will be much at all if not free.

In the mean time just hope everyone shows them some respect and doesn’t give them a hard time.

@rukizzel Could we please get a high res shot of the Shago’s New Color 11?