Shadow Skins in 3.5

Go to sleep now. I will wake up you when they release patches 3.5. XD

4 Likes

I was expecting shadow skins to be like jagoā€™s shadow jago skin (before he became his own character) but for everyone. smh

I need to see that purple Sabrewulf =3

1 Like

Iā€™m predicting that Shadow Thunder is going to look really good, just because heā€™s covered in body paint anyway.
Itā€™ll basically be the same as Thunder getting a purple color. :stuck_out_tongue:

EZ 500 shadow points for your shadow skins.
Go to Shadow Lab, challenge shadow, 500 SP tier, pick Zachtronics Jago. You can break all of his combos on Mediums. Easy shadow points but can only do it once a day.

2 Likes

I could really go for season 4 if that turns out to be the caseā€¦ throw in a few characters too, and theyā€™d have another $40 from me.

I already put ut in the KI memes thread but I just have to add it here as well:

Seriously though, I donā€™t think thereā€™s been a purple Fulgore since KI1, and maybe SNES exclusive?? Anyway look forward to grape-ing it up all over the place.

BTW, Galvatron approves as well.

13 Likes

I need to see that omen and gargos skin, itā€™ll be the purple that gargos never had and the purple everybody wanted for omen.

How do you know it is 500 for the skins?

Wait
So Shadow Jago used to just be a skin for Jago
Then there was a community fund to make him his own character
But now Jago has a new Shadow skin
So Shadow Jago is a skin again
But also a separate character
Shadow Jago and Shadow Jago are two completely different things
So you can say Shadow Jago vs Shadow Jago, and itā€™s really just Jago vs Shadow Jago, not Shadow Jago vs Shadow Jago
Because Shadow Jago is a skin for Jago, while Shadow Jago is a separate character unrelated to Shadow Jago.

4 Likes

And then if you go into the Shadow lab you can make a Shadow Shadow Jago Shadow.

ā€¦you know at that point I think the just need to simplify it to Super Sayian Purple.

3 Likes

If its like Omenā€™s mimic skin the smoke VFX he puts off will still be blue, thatā€™ll bug the crap out of me but yeah Iā€™m glad heā€™s finally getting a purple color.

1 Like

Lmao, that worked.

I just made more shadow points than I have in the last year.

1 Like

At least itā€™ll be less noticeable with the purple though.

1 Like

True enough, hopefully he gets some purple recolored accessories when they decide to update him and allow us to use them on mimics & shadows.

1 Like

Super saiyan violet sounds better

1 Like

Hopefully he still gets some accessories, itā€™s been so long since they said he and shago would get anything.

1 Like

I just would like to take the accessories off. I might be alone in this, but to me he has always looked sort of stupid with accessories. A character that is energy/smoke/mist. However you see it, but he wears a mask?

Now before anyone says this, no he would not look like Cinderā€™s retro. Cinder is a solid character and Omen isnā€™t

1 Like

A lot of us wanted the same thing when he first was revealed, the devs said his mask was an accessory so we all assume could take it off. But you canā€™t, there was a glitch though that revealed Omenā€™s face though.

It is just sad, because when someone picks Omen, my first thought isnā€™t ā€œthis will be funā€ it is ā€œthat mask looks so stupidā€. I accept it, but it is just one of the few things I donā€™t like.

1 Like