Shadow Skins in 3.5

I was hoping that the shadow skins would look more like Shadow Jago and the version of shadow Orchid,Kim-Wu and Maya that Rizza D did up I did still want the Purple Mimics that are now the shadow skins but I wanted them to be like Eyedol Mimics, Gargos Mimics are Green and Eyedols are Purple thats what I wanted.

I played against your Glacius Shadow yesterday on survival. It was freeā€¦Kappa

But imagine him with SL buffsā€¦

Still free Kappa Almost as free as boss Gargos with all buffs.

Whoa, will our Shadows actually scale with difficulty??My Gargos is already Godlike as is, I canā€™t wait to see all the havoc he will cause on the leaderboard.

-@franciscapra aka SE1Z3

Programming wise, probably not. But buffs wise, most likely.

A buffed up version of there self sort of like the Shadow Power up a Digivolve version of them self if you will a Super Sayin Shadow Jago and Omen. Shadow Jago could have like spikes of something coming out of his flesh. Omen could be more smoky and electric or maybe even start growing skin who knows. The point is Iā€™m sure I.G could do something.

Sorry to be a party crasher bro but, is this update only about skins and Shadow Lords? I mean, got nothing against customization and stuff but what about real content? KI is not about Shadow Lords, is about fightingā€¦Will there be any balance changes? New Stages? (Miraā€™s, Raamā€™s, Eyedolā€™s)

Dont get me wrong, I love Shadow Lords but reality is nothing with in it helps me level up my game or makes my character better or worse. Are they turning KI into an adventure game?

Online mode could use some refinement too!

Just my two cents

Thank you in advance bro

The balance change patch notes should drop today/tonight from what I understand. Just hang tight, They are coming tomorrow regardless.

1 Like

There is going to be another update today sometime with the balance changes coming with 3.5. I donā€™t have a specific time unfortunately, but hopefully you find todayā€™s a bit more to your liking.

1 Like

killer instinct seaaon 1: revival
killer instinct season 2: ultratech ultrabominations
killer instinct season 3: everything gargos his way
killer instinct season 4: hereā€™s your stages, no mercies and alts jesus christ

12 Likes

What would be awesome is if Default-Mimics-Shadows could all be used at the same time on the same teamā€¦

ā€œWelcome!ā€

Select your team

ā€œRA-RA-RASH!ā€

I think I would enjoy that myself.

2 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

amen

I sure hope they let us use our shadow and mimic costumes in shadow lords. >_>

1 Like

cheese n rice! whereā€™s the GD patch notes?patch hits in 6 hours.

And season 4 is gonna be worst the season 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Why? Because itā€™s season 4. Kappa.

1 Like

Does it really come out on 6 hours? It might go by PST, meaning you might not see it until tomorrow. :confused:

No it doesnā€™t come out in 6 hours. As far as the notes, not long now.

1 Like

40 minutes from now for midnight for me :frowning: