Shadow orchid poll

Nah we can SFV shorchid. Give her bikinis, sexy santa outfits, etc

After a poll has been created and has been voted on, there isnā€™t a way to edit it, unfortunately. I think thatā€™s to prevent manipulation of voting.

2 Likes

Rabbit/hare

1 Like

As for the poll Iā€™d say I donā€™t want Shorchid.

I also didnā€™t want sabrewulf bleeding greenā€¦ Doesnā€™t matter does it.

1 Like

I say no, because from where I stand, it just wouldnā€™t make sense lorewise (someone else in another thread explained why better than I ever could). We already have Shago and Shadow skins. I really donā€™t see any value in adding her.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s in the lore but I remember they said he has green blood due to all the drugs he took trying to turn back to normal in the dev videos when the first trailer came out for the game.

EXACTLY what i think, this forum donā€™t even represent the majority of real a real survey lol lol
cause when i saw the survey from microsoft. i was so surprise to see that shadow orchid was in the 2 first place :heart_eyes: lets do it IG. orchid needs to revive badass than ever !!! ich nii saan!! lol
look at this TJ Scrub!. ā€œā€œfatalityā€ā€

1 Like

AND the fact that itā€™s under 80 votes lol

The whole community? I think not. :joy:

anyway these peoples who vote just forgot that they do no have to pay anything thats a free choice from the devs LOMFAO .

Itā€™s a catch 22. I donā€™t want her in based on the limited information I have.
Given IGā€™s ability to deliver, itā€™s more that I would prefer any other character than I donā€™t want Shadow Orchid.

2 Likes

I would say no. But between her and TJ Sharkman I definitely chose her.

3 Likes

Yes, but it was clearly just tacked on. Alot of the details on both sabrewulf and his stage suggests his blood is red.

Riptor had green blood when she launched too, it was changed because people remember the whole drug thing with wulf. (The fact that the devs didnā€™t remember the ā€œbecause drugsā€ explanation themselves. Make me think its less so lore as it is ā€œhereā€™s something to pacify those green blood inquiriesā€ )

I want a tiger or panther or cat woman. Based on Orchid? Ok no problem. No shadow Orchid like shadow Jago.

1 Like

So what is this poll exactly? Shadow Orchid or literally anything else? Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb and guess that there are a finite amount of options, and that the choice probably isnā€™t ā€œShorchid or a new character.ā€

If anything, itā€™s Shorchid versus Shark TJ, Ent Aganos, Rushdown Glacius, Pretransformation Cinder and whatever the other options in the survey were and we already got those results, which were literally (not figuratively, but literally) 100 times more informative than this poll.

So I have to ask, whatā€™s the point? MS / IG have announced that three characters are coming, itā€™s a safe bet that Kilgoreā€™s near completion and the other two are well on their way in development.

In other words, Sorchidā€™s either in development already or probably not happening. I canā€™t see this poll effecting either of those states. So at best, you guys are down on an idea thatā€™s not happening and at worstā€¦ Wellā€¦ It kinda makes me feel bad for the devs if they are working on her. :frowning:

Eh, I donā€™t think the devs would have much to feel bad about. The forums attract an unusually high concentration of the kinds of lore-obsessed nostalgics who want sex and gore and also think Shago is the most badass thing ever, and I donā€™t know about the devs, but frankly if I were working on the game then Iā€™d almost want to disappoint those people. Meanwhile other segments of the player base who donā€™t bother to show up here will tend to think Shorchid is a nifty character variant with a cool new gameplan and will enjoy getting new content, and a bunch of those people will jump on Twitter to thank and congratulate the devs for shipping new stuff.

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather guests than shadow characters.Shago made sense in an ā€œevil Ryuā€ sense but I donā€™t covet more.

That and Iā€™m not a big Orchid fan.

1 Like

I dont hate the idea if they do do her how ever since she has her weapons from K.I 1 now they should give her Shadow version her Tonfa from K.I 2

Yes,

Because it is cheap (I am assuming, thanks) so IG or MS can focus effort and budget in a new KI, at the same time, they are already causing noise in the community so it makes the current game relevant.

Just make her feel different that the original as Shadow Jago.

Also, I like Orchidā€™s design but I donā€™t like the her gameplay, so I would be pleased

Wonā€™t make a difference to be honest since sheā€™s likely gonna come anyway. Plus all we know is that Shorchid is likely just a place-holder name. We donā€™t even know what sheā€™s gonna actually be like.

Despite whatā€™s gonna happen, weā€™re not the only ones the devs are going to tend to. Just donā€™t buy her when she comes out. Or just dontā€™ use her.

Iā€™m not fond of Sadira, so I donā€™t use her.

Yeah, but we donā€™t want to fight her eitherā€¦ :unamused:

1 Like