Shadow Lords Mode

I got mine via DM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d check your email again. They just sent out a tweet saying they’re sending out more invites right now.

GLORY :rocket: SHADOW LORDS . Thanks @rukizzel, thanks everybody. I am starting tomorrow. Woohooo

I got mine via email it was in my junk folder and was sent to me 9-10 days before I eventually saw it :joy:

If your junk mail has a setting where it deletes them after a set time its possible you may of missed it… I think mine deletes after 14 days so that was close phew

Just got the email. i will be trying out this new mode tommorow night and provide feedback. im guessing its a hack and slash type mode??

You are WAY off lol

At least it’ll be a surprise. :wink:

Best story mode ever. Every time it feels different, plus it can have big content upgrade. I like the way the game flaws, i mean hub usage,days and missions. More missions would be even better. Minions colors awesome. More unlockables for sure. Even though i like that it gets you to try different characters i would like to have the ability to take same character multiple times. It would be funny if the next shadow lord could be my last captain’s OP shadow, so that the bads can revenge and again the goods and… a lot of story can happen. Shadow lord could optionally be every month’s winner’s of ranked matches shadow.i ll think of more while playing. That’s the first impession. Let’s go!

My only thing is now…what happened? Did the alliance triumph? Did it fall apart? Who beat gargos? What is kan-ra dong now? I mean anything technically happens during SL, but I doubt any of it actually happened.

What is KanRa dong now? Hmm…

Making new soup recipes?

3 Likes

Kan-Ra is trying to summon another monster…

#KanRaDidNothingWrong
3 Likes

Something seems a little off about this post
Something…lewd

6 Likes

Thank god! I thought something was wrong with me for being the only one to notice :sweat_smile:

Lord of Shadows mode is a great concept. I like the Soul Calibur type fight scenarios. What would be great is if you could choose which characters to start off with.

You can, only not the first playthrough, you can probably quit though after the prologue.

1 Like

Is there a way to get read of combo assist? or is it permanently active in Shadow Lords?

Once the tutorial is done you can turn if off in the options menu.

2 Likes

Cool thanks.

Pay to win apparently, the prices are ridiculous (specially to feed high tier guardians)

1 Like

Since it’s just a for fun mode, this does not apply. Yes, multiplayer is tied to it, but it’s meant to be broken.