Shadow Lords Mode

I think people like using the stage, because not everyone has it. Also it is a way to show you have early access, and have beaten the SL mode.

That is why I use the stage

Yeah, It’s just because it’s the new shiny toy. I mean the same thing happens every time new content drops.

I like shiny.

I’m definitely using it for all my future leveling up!

Are you going to the Tournament in little rock next weekend?

Im half way through Slords but damn it takes too long to get to the end. I just want to get the stage and be done with it.

How long does it take?Im almost to Omen.

Sadly no. I didn’t know about it until couple of days ago, and even then I’m going to be helping out with a big church meeting next weekend that has been planned for the past year.

Ill most likely be there. Im trying to find out if Ki will be all in one day or not. Sadly these tournaments dont release enough info to make realistic plans.

I know. That’s the main reason I started the WTF tournament.

you know you can skip everything and fight gargos right?

Any new codes? ula ula

How? Use the item that makes everything corrupted?

Just skip the day till Gargos arrives, only takes a few minutes, but he willhave all his buffs

No you can skip the days or skip to Omen. I played straight through without skipping the first time second time though I wanted that run back with Gargos, I was so salty. Lol

1 Like

All buffs? Ive seen that and I dont know if I want to go that route lol… MFr is cheap!

I hope i ll get a code before september 20

1 Like

Check the ki Facebook page you can sign up

I signed up the first hour signing up was there. I think i am becoming cinder.

For those of you who got a code, can you tell me if you get the code via e-mail or a message on Xbox? I only ask because I don’t use my Xbone too often (Other than playing KI, FO4 and Rare Replay), and wanted to know if I needed to check my Xbox constantly to see if I got the code or not.

Strictly EMAIL. Check your junk folder…I found an extra code in my junk folder LOL

Thanks for the heads up! Although looks like I don’t have a code at the moment. Oh well, it’s only another twelve days until the full release so I’m content either way.