Shadow Lords Mode

On your XB1, if you have 1, you need to highlight KI under the My Games and Apps menu, press the menu button on your controller, and go to manage game. From there you can install the preview under the ready to install section.

1 Like

Guys how did you get the code? Only with signing up or was it more?

If you think this might lead to something good, I’d suggest going with this one. :wink:

They signed up and got an email with the code.

I mean was it to meet rukari in some tournament or being at evo?

At EVO they had to come meet me, because the link wasn’t public. Only way to sign up was literally on my computer.

Then after EVO I tweeted the link…just once…and watched it spread. Rather impressed actually!

3 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pictures or it isnt real… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But have fun!

Sad PC player here. Just signed for a code and got it, but didnt knew it was only for Xbox.
So if it is legal, i can give it to some1 else with an Xbox.

^ IQ from Rainbow Six: Siege

(I still can’t touch it, because I want to stream it! LOL)

Thank you Rukari! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for sending me my code today. I love how it is setup.

Then stream it!

2 Likes

Were it so easy, going full time in College, with a part-time job.

But, yes. I shall try! :slight_smile:

I’m loving this game mode. I’m gonna be playing this for months.

When does Shadow Lords get released?

Sept 20

Me too although I didnt realize (over zealous) and claimed mine not thinking. :confused: I got all excited and then came to the realization… super sad panda.

I did the same thing, dont feel bad. I believe a few others did as well. We got excited and didnt think and just kind of hoped it would work. Its ok for me, i ll be out of town on and off for the next few weeks anyways.

You might want to fix the Jago vs Gargos fight when you do ultras. Gargos stands up and you can do another ultra.

2 Likes

Yup this happened to me the one time I beat gargos lol