Shadow Lords Mode

Do your chores. The weekend is near. Knock em out, play Shadow Lords!

7 Likes

I see what you did there

1 Like

come on Bud, do more chores than you should, do stuff she didn’t even ask you to do, you can’t let chores kill the opportunity you have in front of you

2 Likes

Profound Sadness :cry:

Again, I’m not upset or anything. I think it’s cool that you guys are letting tons of people play this mode early; even if I’m not one of those people – it’s cool.

What panel? How many people were there/watching? How did you say it? Was it only once? I never seen/heard this. No body said anything about you guys saying that either.

In the emails sent out a week ago? Those were private, though. So yes, the ones who got the email knew (if they even read it – seems like a lot skipped it and went straight for the code), but the thousands of people who didn’t get the email didn’t see.

Which was today in the emails and the reply you sent directly to me (thank you again for the reply), but not he beginning.

Every PC player I’ve seen (also including myself) didn’t know that it was exclusive to Xbox until today/yesterday when this wave was being sent out.

I’ve been checking your twitter, Adam’s twitter (keits), Isgreen’s twitter, Killer Instinct’s twitter, I’ve checked the Dev Tacker here, I’ve been reading through threads about Shadow Lords and the info you guys have dropped, etc, very regularly and I’ve never seen this mentioned once – until this wave.

I’m not saying that you guys never said it (you guys obviously did), but was it truly clear? Especially at the beginning (around the sign-ups, etc)?

1 Like

Giving it a try right now.

All I am saying is that we can repeat every piece of information a million times over, and it will still slip past people (3 stages in Season 3 ring a bell?)

Not saying you are wrong. Just saying the info was out there.\

6 Likes

If you beat Gargos in the Shadow Lords Preview, do you unlock the Astral Plane straight away?

Yes you do.

1 Like

I understand. I’m just saying there are ways to make the info a little more obvious, like maybe putting it on the sign-up page or saying it on Twitter or something.

No biggie, though. I’ll just wait for the official release. In the meantime, I guess I’ll go back to playing playing Ranked Leagues in KI, trying to learn more SFV, and all of the other things I usually do.

I hear ya for sure on that one!

1 Like

I have a suggestion @rukizzel l not sure it can be done in 21 days but… It would be so hype if there were a SL specific booklet released with the physical copy that catalogs all the load out items, Good & Mimic/Gargos, guardian descriptions etc & at the same time a help toggle that would explain or remind of what each buff means in the load screen prior to the fight… One bit of feedback, and I guess this should be in that thread but it does occur that while in the hype of it all, you find yourself forgetting what some of the mimic or enemy buffs do…

Yeah! I just received the SL code.
Thank you so much Rukari

so the codes are shareable or they are meant for that specific person, I know this can be a very silly question but I say comments previously that makes me want to clarify

Aw man! Such rotten timing! Now I have to decide between Shadow Lords mode in KI, the Battlefield 1 beta, my new XB1 game (Mahjong), unlocking the all-new premium tank in World of Tanks that’s based on an all-new comic book, finishing my discussion homework as part of my college coursework, cooking dinner for the family, test-driving my mother’s new car, preparing for my date tomorrow, or cashing an $18,000 check! :frowning:

What to do, what to do…

1 Like

Whoa. I got the code. Now I want to go home.

I feel like three of those things are mandatory lol.

I’d love to chat with you whenever you start playing SL though.

1 Like

It’ll probably be later tonight - I forgot to mention that I have to prepare for tomorrow’s date too (EDIT: inserted into previous post).

So I got the code and redeemed it but still cant access shadow lords, it still doesn’t pop up

Did you follow the instructions? Are you on Xbox One?

1 Like