Shadow Lords Mode

Yeah, Motor Kombat was kinda fun. I wasn’t really too fond of the 3d fighting , but the 3d MK games were fun enough. They were always trying something new to keep the franchise alive.

2 Likes

I’m probably the only person out there that thinks mortal Kombat 4 was awesome. Lol as far as the 3D games are concerned at least.

2 Likes

BTW, are codes still being sent out?

I wouldn’t doubt it.

Not yet, but I want one so so so badly

The worst part of it isn’t really the waiting to see if you get a code or not, it’s that there’s not feedback like “okay guys, the first wave of early access codes have been sent! Check your emails for details. If you didn’t receive a code be sure to check your junk mail filter just in case!” There’s total silence except from @CStyles45 who sent out a tweet this morning asking how early access players are enjoying the mode. I think he’s primarily talking to the EVO attendees who got early access though.

Meanwhile the rest of us here are scratching our heads and asking questions time and again. It would be nice to have just a little feedback to the situation at hand. But I think I’m gonna give up on that and move on to the new Nuka World expansion that came out last night. It sounds like fun, and so far looks to be a WAY better expansion than Far Harbor turned out to be.

2 Likes

While I do try to keep my Twitter feed from any official news/reveals, this tweet came out because, well, EVO folks had to have a 1:1 interaction with me in order to put their name on this list, and then knew I would be sending out the codes. Otherwise something like this would come from KI official. But yeah…

https://twitter.com/rukizzel/status/768971444260773888

2 Likes

Sorry for doubting you then.

I didn’t see your post in that other thread though. I think I followed the sign up link from someone who posted it here earlier instead of that official thread you created, so you’ll have to forgive my short-sighted ignorance of the matter. It never struck me to think there was a more relevant feed of news elsewhere in the forums. If it were a snake, it would have bit me. That’s what I get for not using the search function.

1 Like

No ignorance, no apologies needed!

This is understood and anticipated. The hope is that a post spreads like wildfire - we make a post, and in turn it is echoed for the masses. But there will always be someone, somewhere that doesn’t have the info, and in that case we just regurgitate it!

5 Likes

Rukari Austin ‏@rukizzel 20m20 minutes ago
"I sure hope all you folks who signed up for Shadow Lords access put in the right email addy. Let’s see how many bounce back."

Get ready guys.

1 Like

I sure did, I’ll just meditate and hope the great RuKarGos obliges

4 Likes

oh yes indeed… that guy…

1 Like

Edit: Quote from @rukizzel Twitter
“POR: Distribute Emails 24 hours from now. 4:16 pm”

2 Likes

Man I reeeeeeally hope I get one.

Same here, I just want a taste of shadow lords is all just a taste.

1 Like

So lemme get this straight are you still sending out codes?

Or did they not send them yet (sorry im stupid)

Soon :tm:

Ok so 24 hours from 4:16