Shadow Lords Mode

Beacuse I only have a few days until school starts and I really would like, to do the mode until then I wish there was a way to play it with out code or

I know the feeling, I just started college up this week. Unfortunately you’re a little late for access without a code. Time to hit up the Sign Up thread and hope for the best.

There’s a link to sign up in the OP. There may still be time.

I already have signed u it’s just my mom is, taking my stuff away

I guess all that can be done is pray then. Otherwise, I’m afraid you’re SOL dude. :frowning:

I signed when CStyles put it in the Twitch chat when he streamed SL. Guess everyone can only do IS hope😂

I also did the same thing, I have no hurry to get access but if the community sends me a code, I’ll give it a try, otherwise I’ll do it on September 20th. Thankfully I still have some stuff to do in KI in single player for a while.

1 Like

Now I took a look to the calendar and… OMG. I can’t believe the mode is released exactly the next week after my birthday, from 13th to 20th is exactly 7 days. By the way, this community is awesome, I wonder if there are more players from Mexico here like myself.

2 Likes

I don’t live in Mexico and I wasn’t born in Mexico but I have Mexican blood. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Read the first three capital letters of my username in Spanish :joy:

4 Likes

I’m mexican…speak pretty decent Spansh…and didn’t catch that until you pointed it out. You genius.

3 Likes

Monsieur, no habla español!

2 Likes

Based on what I’ve seen on streams, it’d be nice if the music changed based on who you were fighting similar to survival mode. Not too big of a deal, but it’d be super sweet to have each character you’re fighting against have their theme play.

3 Likes

:wink: :sunglasses: lol

Que? Quien no habla espanol?

1 Like

I know from watching the streams that Omen and Gargos both get their themes on Astral Plane when you fight them so there is an aspect of that idea.

Agreed. Monotony in music is one of the most annoying things when watching a tournament; if we’re going to have every theme available on every stage might as well change it up.

1 Like

SPOILERS! (probably)

You know, the versus screen portraits for this mode are so awesome. So much that they remind me of something…

I had to do it.

5 Likes

I miss MK: Armageddon. I’m the rare person that liked the 3D MK games.

6 Likes

Believe it or not, I also liked MK: Armageddon back in the day. Good old memories. :wink:

3 Likes

Ah the Mortal Kart. I remember that.

2 Likes