Shadow Lords Mode

I hope you don’t get a response back from my best friend the Mailer Daemon. He’s a nice guy once you get to know him. :grin:

I liked MKA out of DA and Deception which lacked the fun factor and speed of the original games and almost every new character from there was terrible.

Me to, they said we were getting early access this week or was it the week before? I don’t even know now lol

Oh man, I hope I get in! I can’t take the wait any longer…

The only think I can do is wait, I hope I can get a code during this days and once I get it… I wonder if the code can be used on the Xbox App. on a PC/mobile or how it can be redeemed. Anyway, the hype for playing the mode is still alive and stronger at least for me.

@rukizzel @developers

Can we know rather or not PC players will be able to download the Shadow Lords Beta?

EDIT: Or “how” will we be able to download?

1 Like

You can probably just ask the people in this thread who already have the codes as well. I’m not one of them so I can’t help but it’s a good place to start. :slight_smile:

All codes up to this point have been for the Xbox One version only. So I don’t expect a PC beta, sorry.

I got a few of those from the 50 I sent out from EVO. Can’t imagine how many I will get this time.

1 Like

Well… that sucks.

I hope that was just the first wave of codes, and that PC players get access this wave too.

I really hope that they clarify rather or not PC players will get in.

The beta is not available to PC players, unfortunately.

Xbox only

1 Like

Why is that, if you mind me asking? Just curious. :slight_smile:

If I had to guess, probably because it’s because game was only ported to Win10 a few months ago, so the Xbox version is still probably the “base” game. More stable, easier to make changes, harder to data mine, etc.

I’d have to guess because PC games are often data mined, leaking content before its supposed to be released. The same reason Titanfall 2’s tech test was only on consoles.

3 Likes

It’s actually closer to @Fwufikins said. They develop for the Xbox first, so it’s the more stable version. This was said by Rukari… somewhere. My memory is failing me.

That makes sense too.

Got my code. They’re rolling 'em out. I’ll post some impressions later.

Got mine. Thanks a lot guys, Much appreciated.

THANKS KI COMMUNITY, I got my code, I’ll do my best to give feedback and (of course) enjoy the game mode, I believe I can somehow contribute on this as a way to express my gratitude for accepting me, let’s help this community to grow even more.

XBox only… I didn’t know. I have this shiny, enticing, useless code cuz I don’t own a console, and maybe didn’t read things closely enough before getting excited.

Not complaining or blaming or whatever.

Just feels like I lost a roshambo. Sad panda is sad.

EDIT: Make good use of y’alls discussion space so I can live vicariously through you all for the next 20 days. I know I can count on the UCForums community, cuz shorties, you da best. You da you da best.