Shadow Jago release date?!

Hopefully next week being 2 years old on Sunday… would be great for a 24th release… but doubtful

1 Like

Well think about it. Why the video now? We’ve had that information about Shadow Jago for a while! Only reason I can think of, is to remind people of Shago, in time for his release. So Meaning, in like a week or 2, we should get something Shadow Jago related, if not SHAGO himself.

You have a point. I mean granted, the video could just be coming from Max because we’re starting to wind down to the end of the year, but making an 8 minute video just to remind us that Shago still exists seems kinda pointless on Max’s part unless he knows there’s something coming relatively soon, which seems far more likely. The two year anniversary makes a lot of sense in this regard.

November 22nd?!! That’s my birthday. That would be awesome.

What was that 50 Cent rap song chorus again?

“Go, go, go, go go, go
Go Shago, it’s his birthday
We gonna party like it’s his birthday
We gon’ sip Bacardi like it’s his birthday
And you know we don’t release you, even it’s his birthday”

Close enough?

3 Likes

Beautiful.

Lol All jokes aside, yes, I hope he comes out soon! So hype.

2 Likes

Kraig from IG literally just said a few posts above that the 22nd is not the date… Don’t get your hopes up too much guys. He’s supposedly out by the end of the year though, so the wait isn’t much longer anyway!

Lol It’s not the 22nd…But what about the 23rd! Lol

3 Likes

Lol or maybe the 21st for all we know.

As an aside it seems you’ve found your calling. You’re pretty much the gif guy of these forums lmao

1 Like

LOL I don’t think so. I just like making people laugh through whatever I can find. I just think gifs are easier to use. But hey, If i’m the Gif guy, that’s cool. I accept. At least if you noticed, that means other people notice too. I know I have @BoJima404 laughing everytime I use Gifs. :laughing:

3 Likes

Even when I am not logged in I am cracking up. Forcing me to log in to comment, log out, only to crack myself up again, and repeat the process 5 times a day… huh hour

2 Likes

LOL I’m sorry @BoJima404! Lol I can stop if you want. I don’t want you to bust out laughing in like a public place or something. Like a Library…lol

How about on a fully packed train with Japanese being the only foreigner? Lol, happened yesterday.
Don’t stop.

Sorry to take things off topic. Back on topic. Too bad about 22nd. Had some hope…

I’m gonna take his video with a grain of salt since he didn’t mention an exact date.

yes, you can take it with a grain of salt, but look at my post earlier. it’s just a theory, but why now, when we’ve had this shadow Jago information for awhile now? And I know max isn’t the type of guy to be late for fighting game information, lol

I’m just saying soon is ambiguous and could mean next month still

So what does everyone think? Before or after Thanksgiving? I think it would be pretty surprising to release next week. But, it is possible. :alarm_clock:

I actually think the next patch will be over Thanksgiving break, though whether or not that includes Shadow Jago is still a mystery.

1 Like

Only way I see Shago arriving next week is if we get the announcement and the trailer on Monday, the tender moments stream breakdown on Tuesday and the release on Wednesday. That seems like an awfully tight window to get a character out before a holiday. Usually there’s a week or so between some of these things.

Kraig did tease about a “tasty” new update coming soon:

“Kraig Kujawa ‏@Kranged · 20h20 hours ago
Looking at the list of content. SO GOOD”

“Kraig Kujawa ‏@Kranged · 20h20 hours ago
Wow… ok, the next killerinstinct update is shall we say, tasty…”

Wonder if that has anything to do with Shago? Probably not, but it seems awfully strange that Max would post a Shago video on the same day Kraig’s tweeting this stuff. It also seems odd given that I tend to doubt we’ll see a whole lot more updates before the rebalance update and season 3’s release.

If I had to guess right now, I’d say trailer or tender moments coming next week prior to Thanksgiving followed by Shago’s release and the next update on Friday 12/4. If they get Shago out the door before then, I’ll be absolutely shocked.

I’m probably just thirsty for info, but “tasty” coincides pretty heavily with Thanksgiving…

I’d say that makes sense. I still can’t imagine Shago dropping next week before Thanksgiving, but if the update has nothing to do with him, then that could certainly be a possibility. Still… What could be “SO GOOD” about this update if it didn’t have Shago in it? It’s waaaaaay too early for the rebalance update… Isn’t it?