Season 3 UI being shown today!

That’s what both @KillerInstinct and @rukizzel just posted on twitter a few minutes ago. Apparently the twitch stream will start in about twelve minutes (currently 4:48 CT, so it’ll start at 5pm CT).

Man, that’s going to hit right on my commute home! Hopefully I get a bunch of red lights. :slightly_smiling:

Also hope some of you wonderful people can post some pics of it. Really curious to see how it looks!!

1 Like

Oh Snap :open_mouth:

I forgot about that. Do you know if it’s on the Official KI Channel?

2 Likes

Hey sorry, should’ve posted that. Yes, it is on the official KI channel.

Oooh, nice, then I can see it before bedtime. ^^

Thanks Rukari! Are you dropping in chat, or participating?

both lol!

1 Like

New UI and “A couple of other things” whaaaaaaat??

1 Like

Oh no… prepare for the barrage of “IF RASH GOT A THONG THEN WHY NOT KIM WU?!” comments…

Edit:
That zoom in on Orchid as she did the Air Buster ender… that was AWESOME!

4 Likes

am melting all the “other things” they are gorgeous

Anyone have screenshots? I can’t watch right now.

It’s reminiscent of guilty gear last hit thing. So exciting. Once it gets polished it’s gonna be crazy

SO
DAMN
GOOD
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/oohh_1.jpg.html][/URL]
@RGLOfficial I’ll start uploading mine ASAP

2 Likes

Seeing that the music tracks are being separated from the stages kinda bugs me, since this is their “solution” to the 3 stages fiasco. I guess it all goes back to how disappointed I am that the season 3 characters only get music and no stages, the music is supposed to be a part of the stage not a separate thing.

Oh well, no use getting upset about it. Hopefully season 3’s positives outweigh all of the disappointments thus far.

9 Likes

oh man, Spinal pinkish skulls…why? Just why?

1 Like

They are purple because they steal shadow meter and the shadow meter is now purple. It makes sense.

1 Like

Whaaaaat!!!..This is legit as f@ck!!!

Yeah, makes sense…too bad.

Guys… screenshots… please…

1 Like

Orchid’s hair and face looked so good on Fulgore’s stage. The new lighting is truly amazing!

2 Likes