Season 3 UI being shown today!

PLEASE to use hero art for season 2 emblem… :frowning: it is absurd that in S3 has not yet been updated …
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10548897_806646989441585_5508223307175380961_o.jpg

1 Like

Her hair hasn’t been touched…Has it?

OKay not liking anymore the shadow ender new effect, it get’s boring and break the pace

1 Like

Can’t please everybody.

Can anyone put in a post how the music works now, if they have any idea? Is it a separate menu you access with x or y, or is it sort of… below the stage selection screen using the d-pad? Anyone got ant theories?

I’m not sold on Kim Wu’s look…I dunno. Looks kinda stiff. Maybe with the right accessories she’ll be fine. I liked what I saw on the alternates.

I was wondering the same thing…Probably something simple like a d-pad trigger on it, or ‘menu’ for fight stick user compatibility.

I like the fact they are trying to add more cut scenes when doing moves like the animation used during shadow enders, but it could definitely be improved upon. Don’t like the purple shadow moves the old one was much better please change it back lol. Rash’s theme is awesome and the new select screen makes it easier to scroll through. The green must doesn’t look good though. Hearing Rash’s theme on other stages doesn’t seem to fit. Show us Kim Wu’s retro in action

1 Like

When you come to the Stage Select screen, you can push Y to open a menu where all the character themes are, along with a “Default” option. The Default means you get the theme fitting the stage.

I get where you’re coming from. It also raises the question of how those of us with no vision will be able to tell what stage we’re on if it doesn’t have stand-out audio cues (such as pinacle, currently the only one that I can think of that has such a cue at the intro). But I’m liking what I’m seeing so far, in spite of a couple of panning issues that I’m pretty sure will be fixed.

S3 is only two weeks away…

Do both players hear the same track? Or can they choose their own? Probably just share the same track.

Share the same track

So far, I’m a huge fan of the UI stuff, new Ender triggers, lighting and character/stage/music select.

Really good time to be a KI fan, folks, and I’m glad we’re almost done with the wait for Season 3!

One player chooses music and stage which will be played for both of them.

YES!

Nooooooooo…

The f#ck is that? O.o

#Funkadelic

1 Like

I just realized something… With the new Stage/Theme selection, I can now choose Orchid’s theme and pretend TJ’s stage is like her old rooftop stage! PERFECT!

5 Likes

I find the new select screen bloody awesome! I just have 1 question hope someone will answer: about the in-game hud you just changed “shadow” bar color? Won’t touch the rest in final build?