Season 3 - Confirmed!

To say that we are excited is a complete understatement, but it is the most appropriate word to use for now. By now you’ve heard that Season 3 of Killer Instinct is coming March 2016, and you can get your first look at what’s to come starting TODAY!

Read the full article here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-confirmed/

11 Likes

I can’t wait for more info!

1 Like

KIM WUUUU Finally

2 Likes

I know that everyone is excited about Kim Wu and Tusk, but I personally can’t wait to see IG’s new creation for the KI franchise. The thing I love about this game is that each fighter is unique in ability and skills, besides from being one of the most balanced fighters ever, there is a character for everyone…and the roster is only going to continue to grow!

3 Likes

Super Hyped!! I can’t wait for the new characters and new faces that this Season will bring! <3

2 Likes

I know, right!? I can’t wait to see what they do with her! :smiley:

2 Likes

I hate to say it but

KIM WU IS MY FAVORITE!!!

ahhhhhhhh

3 Likes

They might not have one. It could all be guest characters. I can’t wait to see what they come up with though!

1 Like

Kung Fu Waifu is back!

2 Likes

Lol man!
Of course they have new characters! The guest characters are just a Bonus for the fans!

2 Likes

Give me the King of Doodbrodia Tusk!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Kim!I hope we can get an early access Beta too!

2 Likes

I hope Tusk’s theme will be a remix/remaster of his KI 2 theme :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s insane to see how many are now on the Kim bandwagon after so many complaining that she was boring, rarely used and unpopular on the previous forum.

It was evident she’d come back, and she’s a force to be reckoned with

1 Like

I bloody knew it would happen!

1 Like

Thank you IGS and Microsoft! :heart:
Now lets improve those Stage Ultras please.

2 Likes

HUGE thanks to MS and IG for bringing KI back for another round!

Also glad that we’re not getting anything in terms of season 3 content until March, 2016. I hope that gives IG a good, long while to work on everything and that there’s not a monthly dash to the finish line to get the next character, update, bug fixes etc out the door.

Don’t get me wrong, IG did an awesome job on season 2. I’m just saying that season 3 has the potential to be even better, especially given that IG now has a full season under their collective belts.

Can’t wait to see more!!

1 Like

The HYPE is real !!

1 Like

Beyond stoked for this. Also really stoked for the PC gamers who get to join us next March :grinning:

1 Like

Still getting used to the new forum. I’m very happy that S3 was announced, and I’m really looking forward to seeing what they do with it.

For the love of God, please do more beta tests like you are doing with Rash!

1 Like