Season 3 - Confirmed!

I think this was everyone’s reaction when season 3 was announced

6 Likes

^^ This was me when it was announced, but when i saw Rash a lot of hope for this season died for me

1 Like

I’m ready to see what crazy mods will come from the PC community.

What’s funny is the same was said about Maya. Now her and her new daggers are considered the most dangerous match-up in the game.

My reaction when the news of season 3 and the demo of Rash hit:

I CAN’T WAIT!

2 Likes

So long away! T.T can’t wait for character teases and reveals!

1 Like

You’re right… You’re right…
Maya could very well be more fun to play than my dear Orchid, based on her versatility alone…

Probably because Maya was a pretty good redesign concept wise. Ofcourse her animations were among the worst in the game but the foundation was great.

Just hope they make her the poster girl for KI.

The announcement of S3 was a nice, happy moment, and as much as I’d like to have it start earlier, I’m extremely excited that we got an official announcement in the first place!

1 Like

Well let’s all say this, three be an be no excuses on time restraints or balance problems nor should there be a delay of alternates and colors since we have to wait basically half a year for the first character.

I’m baffled as to why they wouldn’t at least give us new outfits for the existing characters or present new modes such as tag ream or even alternate stages in the meantime. March?

Why have i got the feeling IG will use these next couple of months to hammer out all the bugs, visual issues and finishing up some “beta” materials? Whatever they will be doing these next couple of months IG will keep us in the loop :smiley:

1 Like

This is gonna be awesome =D

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Season 3 - Confirmed!:

That’s KIM

!

2 Likes

Yeah, the wait is kind of nuts. Going to get mighty boring waiting so long.

We’ll have character reveals and teases to ease us through it! Plus shadow jago is coming out before season 3 so that should tide us over. Even just playing the other characters in the mean time should make the wait not too boring lol though I will be very anxious for news!

1 Like

I am excited for Tusk and what ever new creations IGS has up their sleeves. Countdown to March has begun.

TGZ Boss Wulf

1 Like

Hahahaha omg me 2 I saw rash and killed my family Kappa well should of wink

1 Like

Am expecting plenty of balance problems. Double Helix did public tests every week at Valles arcade and other venues for their initial 6 characters. The single releases would get patched in a month if they were broken. Without the testing IG will probably have balance issues with their initial release.

They may well continue to release beta character builds like they have done with Rash. I think DH did an amazing job on Season 1 in terms of balance, but the big difference is that balancing just six characters against each other you can do a really good job of making sure everyone is well matched. Now we are talking about upwards of 20 characters and it just isn’t possible to have the same level of balance. Some matchups are just going to be uneven no matter what.

1 Like

Just so nice to see how KI is growing! The forums and new site are looking great! Rash is a ton of fun! Kim Wu tease has left me elated! Love the way the new forums work being tied to the MS account. All in all, a growing KI community, a new season, new site, all point towards a great future for Killer Instinct!

Thank you to all at MS/IG/DH for bringing us this masterpiece of a fighting game and growing it!

1 Like