Season 3 - Confirmed!

For a game who has been 20 years on coma thats a good comeback.

2 Likes

@bigbadandy
The good news is, that’s only a neutral game problem. The constantly evolving Combo Breaker system is what allows matches to remain competitive in spite of neutral game imbalances. Can give kudos to the supporting Instinct system which allows for a Bloody Roar moment of “comeback” awesomeness.

3 Likes

Me too! I would love to see a comeback of the Bloody Roar series but guess what? Konami owns Hudson IP. :cry:

This is so hopeless because all Konami want to today are pachinko machines. So sad…

This was my reaction to the official announcement AND confirmation of Killer Instinct Season 3:

GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! SEASON 3 HYPE! LET’S GO! GET HYPE UP! SO MUCH HYPE! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN NOW! :grinning: :smiley: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Me too, man, me too​:blush::slight_smile:

You said it and got that right too, Wesley​:sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

You back man! :grinning:
(I still dont like those emoticons :frowning: )

1 Like

Yep, I’m FINALLY back now :sunglasses: And personally I quite like these new emoticons especially the new design to them :wink:

That was my reaction when KI (2013) initially got announced 2 E3s back.

1 Like

Orchestral Power Metal seems like it’d be a good fit. Something epic to bring our glorious barbarian giant a proper welcome.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this for too long. Bring on some new and familiar faces to wreck with!

Well… their design are good… but…

This> [ : - ) ] Its not that > [ :slight_smile: ]
This> [ : - ( ] Its not that > [ :frowning: ]
This> [ : - P ] Its not that > [ :stuck_out_tongue: ]

Yes, quite true I have to say

1 Like

Yep+4
Major balance issues in March

1 Like

It Will be Nice ,if we have a bêta for every fighter and i home that this Time , i could give some ultra with eyedol

I’m excited about the surprises that are bound to happen for Season 3.

1 Like

Obviously there’s a lot that needs to be kept secret till March, or at least until the higher-ups determine it’s time to reveal something cool, but I’m curious to know when it was decided that Season 3 was definitely going to happen.

Can you shed any light on that, @rukizzel ?

1 Like

I do not know the answer to that question, unfortunately. I’ll ask @TempusChaoti if he knows.

2 Likes

We were planning S3 for a while. Can’t really say more about it than that. :smile:

4 Likes

I have question for you - Next month for Kim wu’s trailer or launch trailer?

1 Like