Retro Stages Project

With skill, duh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh my gosh! I love these. Especially Spinal’s. There is just something about those trees that creep me out. I love how vast the stages appear.

nice Chronomancer Guild Wars character :laughing:

I like the scenario dude! Cool composition!

2 Likes

I’m talking about process, software uses ect

1 Like

…all of which require skill. :wink:

1 Like

is an accurate collage art. more united pic elements…if I were to really draw me this concept, color after color … I would get a good result, but it’s not worth it … it is not my interest to show my skills, but it is my intreresse show something interesting for KI.
and to show something of interest for KI is not necessary to know how to draw the Mona Lisa with oil paints and brushes.
il mio XD “no-art”

1 Like

Tiger shrine added!

4 Likes

I like that it’s at that time of day

Just some advice - if you post something new, share it both in a new reply (for thread followers) and in the 1st post (for thread newcomers) - as a thread follower, I didn’t like having to go back to the top and wait for all of those images to load just to see 1 of them; it takes too long. :wink:

2 Likes

Wow it looks great!

One thing I never understood about jago’s stage in KI1 is that in the snes version, it takes place at sunset while in the arcade version, it takes place at night. So strange.

1 Like

in the arcade version the is a bug.
in the arcade version there is a bug that removes the background. I think the IG has found this bug “charming and nostalgic” -.- … but I think it’s shameful.
it’s ridiculous how many people say that the bugs of the past, are nostalgic.
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15577982_1216574808379585_6099349097362278965_o.jpg?oh=17a039df56b06f00468d00ef1d1d1138&oe=58F2CAEC

3 Likes

Double like this

AMAZING! just amazing

Despite liking the work the artist put I’m not attracted to the style. As art concept is ok but it feels like a picture from a book. And that Sabrewulf looks very happy considering Spinal has no meat in his bones =S

Oh so it’s a bug?

1 Like

If I.G could just grab these and then animate the flame/Snow/Tree/Building Light depending on the stage the lighting and sky boxes chuck in some music then i would be happy with that as a hole new stage its a cheap way of doing it.

2 Likes

1 Like

maybe not but i would still be ok with it

1 Like

I am realizing the stage of Sabrewulf, I’m using a unique format … not 16: 9, to show more area.

2 Likes

Care to explain?