Retro Stages Project

You don’t just copy/paste artwork of stages into the game, it has to be programmed.

I can copy and past it into the game and make it work like a full stage but that might be because i a 5th demential demi god with the ability’s to do anything i want with a single thought. Only problem is i keep getting stuck in these vortexes all the time so I don’t have time to think.

What’s the upgrade?

Omg!

@developers
@TempusChaoti

Please

1 Like

so gorgeous :astonished:

1 Like

Pretty…

1 Like

Watching my favorite golem stand on, pull chunks out of, and position walls all on that bridge must be terribly frightening for his opponents. :wink:

3 Likes

I think thats my favorite so far :grin:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately this is a problem that has existed since 94. Glacius melting on Thunder Bridge …
but also Gargos stage is incompatible with some characters…
we say it is unrealistic to a fight between two Agamos on a bridge like this.

@Ravan86 Wow, beautiful work!! :astonished: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would want to turn the music off and listen to the atmosphere waterfall and birds and bridge Creaking

Hey rizza! It’s DxC from Twitter.

Hey, You’re on my friends list on Xbox!

2 Likes

Sup man?

1 Like

These are only getting better with time! Those last two felt almost like oil paintings. Beautiful work! You make an aspiring creator both seething with jealousy and brimming with ideas!
Oh and um the stages look cool :blush:

LOVE JAGO’S KI2 STAGE! The music on that stage is awesome.

1 Like

Man, @Ravan86, your artistry level is godlike. I have to say these are among your most impressive work so far, along with your Ultimates / No Mercy ideas.
I mean, you even added the overturned cup on the floor in Sabrewulf’s stage! The attention to detail is stunning.

2 Likes

Thank you! Attention, the best concept, are those of the first post above, those are updated and replaced with better versions. Instead the images in the comments are often old and outdated.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve noticed that.

The more I look at them, the more I think about how much smaller they are when compared to what we actually already have…

I replaced some gameplay images (Sabrewulf - Riptor - Glaius)

I would like to implement some changes on Tiger Shrine.

Dojo gameplay coming soon.