Retro Stages Project

I don’t remember them in KI1

Edit: Can you please show me the Stage’s in the Original game?

1 Like

oh wow look at that I have never seen that top one before and I just forgot about the other one and I played the original game how come I have never seen that top one before is it a secret stage or something?

1 Like

Personally, I think the skull stage is a bit overdone (still nice overall, though). Ever hear of less is more?

In the words of shao Khan from MK…Outstanding!!

Wonderful bud.

3 Likes

Industrial warehouse added!

That Fulgore stage though. Looks better than what we have.

1 Like

It really does! Wow!

1 Like

Oh man. These are soooooo great! There are few things that I want more in terms of new, non-character content than classic stages.

The castle rooftop, the Chicago rooftop, Eyedol’s lair, the Desert rooftop, and the bridge… Please make these happen MS/IG!!

Oh and that sanctuary stage… @Ravan86, you’ve outdone yourself! Very cool.

i used this artwork.

Stage ultra on that car stage!

Camera follows the character up in ar and has a down shot similar to Aria stage as loser falls onto car !!!

Cue humiliation music

How do you make these?

How about fulgore’s factory stage from KI 1 ?

1 Like

Isn’t that card art for Magic: The Gathering (from a basic land)?

That’s an OG stage finisher off the rooftop stage - I used to use Orchid to throw people off the roof and onto the car in less than 3 seconds back in the day. :imp:

Oh my, these are amazing - I like the eyedol ice stages the most.
Wow do you have these in a layered format? like PSD? is so, these could be made into HD stages for MUGEN 1.1 fighting game engine very easily. awesome stuff.

1 Like

yes, I have all levels, that would be great!

Godlike artwork!

6 Likes

How did you make these?