Rash's Colors & Accessories

Wish Granted.

12 Likes

Editing this thread to house Rash’s colors AND accessories! Carry on.

1 Like

Hey, those premium sets are included with the Ultra Edition, right? As before?
It’s just, it’s not stated clearly.

OK Rukari, I have question that needs an answer before I buy into anything. I want the premium accessories. Do those still come in the Ultra Edition package?

I also have another question regarding “Editions” (the way you said it on stream yesterday has me all hot and flustered) but that I suppose will be answered soon.

1 Like

Groovie pants… #notpants

http://listeningroom.lohudblogs.com/files/2010/02/EddieH.jpg

Captain Rash

This song instantly popped up in my head

This character continues to make me grin. Definitely rocking Founding Rash and telling everyone that I only have a Level 1 Rash.

Real talk guys. Rare Wear

Real talk, guys. I lost my sh*t when I saw this one.
#“IS THAT A FREAKIN’ CONKER HEAD?! AAHHHHHHHHHH!”
-Direct quote

2 Likes

Fwufster, those are also Banjo’s shorts.

I know. I was talking about my immediate reaction. :stuck_out_tongue:

My immediate reaction was, “Did that friggin toad kill my favorite Rare character?!” No wait, that was MS.

They tried to call that a George washington set and all I could think was Captain Crunch.

1 Like

I really want to be able to mix up modern and Retro accessories with Rash

Toad’em Head> Army Top> Groovy Pants

Default Head> Groovy Coat> Founding Father Pants

Groovy Head> Default top> Army shorts

I like the Toad’Em set a lot, like enough to maybe play as Rash sometimes now, but I don’t think I will use any of the others or his Retro or any of the retro accessories. Army style, Disco, 5 different George Washington looks… I don’t know, I’m just not getting the joke I guess.

Usually there’s a bunch of serious options with 1 goofy set, but this guy is 100% goofy. Just not for me.
Retro rash can sit on the bench with Retro Sabrewulf while I tear it up with Sabrewulf’s new brown color and the rest of the cast.

Are you Hungry now?

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! NInja Turtle reference!!! It’s Napoleon Bonafrog!!!

6 Likes

It is? I dont see the similarities.

Not an exact replication, just a nod to it, but he is a frog, & he’s dressed similar to Napoleon Bonaparte, hence Napoleon Bonafrog.

but Napoleon Bonefrog himself isnt even dressed like Napoleon Bonaparte. oy vey.