Rash's Colors & Accessories

It’s just one of those things where if you think too hard about it you won’t get it.

1 Like

hey, where are Rash’ shorts on the default? lol

I love how the toad 'em looks like Thunders accessories.

That one I do like.

I will select that one to beat up.

I noticed something else about the rarewear set

It’s not just a conker head, the outfit is a Conker/ Banjo Kazooie hybrid. If you take the conker hood off he’s wearing yellow shorts & a backpack like Banjo.

Thank goodness one of the empty new character slots actually wasn’t thesecharacters!

Rash takes up all of that vibe and with GREAT purpose

THE toad’em makes him seem almost another character and I’m cool with that. Kinda wanted a human rash so it’s easy for me to imagine with the toad 'em costume.

This 50" TV is READY

I like the name Founding Frog. It’s a nod to the Founding Fathers which ties more with the lines of George Washington instead of Napoleon Bonaparte. My only complaint is that he doesn’t have the wig. lol

Only just now noticed the Jiggy tattoo. If this is the closest we can get to having Banjo in the game then I’m satisfied. (Now if only we could put Thunder’s bear head on him…)

I just noticed the Jiggy tattoo. Wow. The attention to detail is amazing!

1 Like

My main complaint is there is no variety. 10 heads to unlock, but there are really only 3 different choices. Just different color variations of the same 3, that you may have no interest in. This is my complaint for pretty much all the customization items. Why all the blank spaces? That portion was designed by Taylor Swift?(bad joke). Yeah. Just more variety please.

Maybe they will come out with more content…

this is controversy just waiting to happen lol

3 Likes

That made me laugh a lot. Oh and loopable thrusting.

Lol

Black face rash with Afro

It’s soul Calibur 5 again

Guys,lets try not to be racist here.

Holy crap is that from Fritz the Cat?

While I like the gold toad, it is very obvious that this will be an ISSUE with a capital “I”.

From experience of being Black and knowing plenty of other folks like myself, tis an issue

1 Like

yeah it is

Some things can ONLY be brought with KI gold… interesting

1 Like

[quote=“WandaMaximoff, post:100, topic:5744, full:true”]
Some things can ONLY be brought with KI gold… interesting
[/quote]What? Since when?