Rash's Colors & Accessories

These colors are cool but I’m a bummed out that Pimple and Zitz didn’t get an honorable mention for the selection (If they’re there, sorry for over looking it). Any hope of throwback accessories?

Anyone ever notice most season 1 stages have this huge snake-like tube cord laying on the floor? What does that mean? Glacius Orchid etc

Wow, what a large color range, love it @_@

Color 9 remeinds me of a ninjaturtle. lol

When can we see Arbiter’s colors?

After Kim Wu.

Nobody asked, so I’m going to.

Does rainbow Rash colors scroll/animate?

@rukizzel are you able to answer that?

1 Like

Usually in tech places, like Orchid’s stage which makes sense considering soemting broke or got busted. Same for Glacius stage as the tube could be from his ship.

Other than that, most of the season1 stages don’t have that laying around.

Somehow, Rash’s Color 4 and Retro Rash’s Color 5 makes him look like Zitz’s sprites in the original game…

I was thinking this myself, and it’s a legitimate question. I hope this is the case, even though I’m not sure I’ll ever end up playing him myself.

Funny thing is I thought of that to. It reminded me of the yellow-back poison dart frog.

1 Like

Wow @rukizzel. You were right. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m glad someone listened to me about this! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Inspiration!

7 Likes

Hmmm. You’d think they’d have colors based on Pimple and Zitz.

well there’s Pimple

I think you could take Color 4 or Retro Color 5 as Pimple.
Color 2 or Color 3 can be Zitz, depending on which blue you’d prefer.
His premium accessory set has to be of a ninja turtle, right? What else could they possibly use?

Hmm. Don’t know how I missed the pimple one. However, I really don’t think they did a Zitz color, unless they made it way too blue.

yea, both are a little too blue for Zitz, but since there isn’t an alternative…
Its surprising that he didn’t get a reference in color though.

Zitz color have been inconsistent

I think Color 3 may be him

or Color 4

Someone PLEASE cosplay as Rainbow colored Rash!!