Rash is Broken please Nerf

And Wulf took nerfs.

Lol! You’re hilarious!

Rash does seem broken and in need of nerfs. He seems to have a plus advantage on most of his moves.

He’s plus on literally nothing.

The matches I’ve had against him say otherwise.

Seriously, look up his frame data. Everything he has is negative to some degree.

st.lp: -1
cr.lp: 0
st.mp: -5
cr.mp: +1
st.hp: 0
cr.hp: -2
st.lk: -2
cr.lk: +2
st.mk: -3
cr.mk: -1
st.hk: -2
cr.hk: -1

L.Ram: -2
M.Ram: -4
H.Ram: -10

L.Boot: -2
M.Boot: -5
H.Boot: -8

L.Wrecking ball: 0
M.Wrecking ball: -1
H.Wrecking ball: -6

He’s only at advantage off his crouching medium punch and crouching light kick. I highly doubt those are the two moves you think needs nerfing though.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s just some of rash’s specials cater to a initial line of thought to where the user wants to spam x move because it’s a burst moment option and it has another aspect to make it spamable. Take wrecking ball for instance, bare minimal if you take the light version into account, it’ll have 18 frames of start up, but it travels a good distance across the stage with the ability to attack out of it fairly quickly and has decent block advantage. Taking into account other versions, heavy has some armor which gives more of reason to spam it, and this is all just one special.

So in short, rash has a lot of moves that work on a base level, they’re very simple moves with simple annoying rewards, but they also have clear cut counter play. I can see why people don’t like him honestly, but that’s not going to stop me from me playing him, and it’s not going to make me give into the mentality to play him like a invalid, because I like footsies…

Descent block advantage lol.

Oh, no no no no…he has a lot of tools, and someone that doesn’t know what to use in what situation may seem like that, but in the right hands he’s anything but random. Gargy really has to watch his spacing and zone effectively, otherwise you can just rip him apart with minimum effort. Up close, he’s just too slow on everything.

3 Likes

Rash isn’t broken, if you want broken look at Akuma in Super Turbo, Meta Knight in Brawl, or KI1 Cinder then you’ll know what a broken character actually looks like.

I guess I’ll have to upload those matches then because I don’t.

For those saying Rash is weak, how do you respond to Bass’s most recent video? Bass came out ahead for sure, but the Rash gave him a pretty solid run. Didn’t look weak to me at all.

We’re not saying he’s weak, we’re saying he’s not broken OP godtier character that needs to be nerfed. Rash is a solid character with no bad match ups and really good footsies. He’s just has really clear counters to his strategies hence why no one really uses him competitively.

Ahh, I see. You guys were just syaing he’s not common in Killer. I think I was reading a bit more into it than what you actually meant.

I think you’re going a bit far.

TBH I can see characters like RAAM giving him a hard time.

In my experience playing against a fairly good rash, he does. C.HP and the Kryll work very well against the DREADED wrecking ball.

I dunno, it seems pretty even to me. Both can deal with everything the other has in a pretty straight forward way, neither has anything that gives the other a hard time. All the Rash fights I’ve had just boil down to both of us fishing for a hit with out long range normals with the occasional mix up thrown in when one of us gets ballsy. It’s probably one of the most honest fights in the game.

Uhhh yeah I was kinda drunk and in a hurry… sorry, didn’t exactly proofread that post lol.

Who does rash have a bad time with? It’s certainly not sadira or omen as rash can deal with those 2 quite well.