Random Character Tournament Vol. 6: Christmas Edition šŸŽ„ (CONCLUDED)

How does this work? Is this a day long tournament and on a weekday?

It was almost a full day, but theyā€™ve been working very hard at cutting it down, and now I believe it only takes a few hoursā€¦

Signed up!

What time frame are we talking about here?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a question better suited for @PVXenoraptor, but if I had to hazard a guess, I would say ~3 hours.

1 Like

So how does it work? I just hit random button or I would be randomly assigned a character XD ?
My only doubt is if Iā€™ll be able that day. What time is it? if you donā€™t mind me asking.

PS: seems fun

2 Likes

You are assigned a randomly generated character prior to the tournament. Whoever you get, you face your opponent as without changing throughout the entire tournament. My random characters thus far are as follows; Jago, Aria, Aria, and Maya.

Edit: Usually the times are around 8am - 1pm MST, for you that should be 12pm - 5pm ART. But, because itā€™s on a weekday, I donā€™t know if it will be around the same time.

Oh, so itā€™s a list of random characters you can use? Or you have gotten those characters during the last challenges?

Sorry, should have cleared that up. In the last four tournaments, I had those characters. But, just to reiterate, you get 1-randomized character per tournament.

I got Maya last tournament, and played her until Top 3 before forfeiting.

2 Likes

I might join for commentary if youā€™d let me.

2 Likes

Iā€™d need to know what time EST to know if I could do it.

1 Like

Go ahead man! Youā€™re one of PV remember?

@ItzTymeToDul Iā€™ll need help from you if youā€™re able to

2 Likes

3PM GMT is 10AM EST.

As the volumes go quicker as they come, V5 was around 3-4 hours long. However, this was due to the amount of disqualifications. Weā€™re aiming at that frame.

1 Like

Well canā€™t do that time on a weekday; Iā€™ll be at work.

1 Like

But of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

I signed up!

Iā€™m not very good, so anyone playing me can feel free to consider a matchup with me to be a first round bye. :slight_smile:

Anyone commentating, feel free to just keep throwing in there phrases like ā€œoh he dropped the combo AGAINā€ or ā€œnot really sure what he was trying to do thereā€ or if youā€™re feeling brutally honest ā€œyeah, I donā€™t think HE knew what he was trying to do on that exchange, straight BODIED.ā€ lol

Edit: Crap, I had to unregister. I just realized that itā€™s on a Thursday at 9AM. When I looked at the date/time on the way to registering, I just assumed it was 9PM. Iā€™m really sorry, but I have to work that day. Really hope I didnā€™t mess anything up by unregistering. My apologies if I did!

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich You should join dude!

I might not be able toā€¦

Someone quit at our job, so I may have to work Thursdays now. Quit on the holidays too! It sucks right now. :disappointed:

Great, itā€™ll be fun fighting you in an actual tournament setting with random characters!

See you there! :grin:

*waits for @oTigerSpirit getting Ariaā€¦ AGAIN