Random Character Tournament Vol. 6: Christmas Edition šŸŽ„ (CONCLUDED)

Christmas is here to give us the festive feeling!

#LAUNCH DATE: THURSDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2016

Thatā€™s right, itā€™s not on a weekend :wink:

SIGNUP PAGE: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/RbwtinxilR
CHALLONGE BRACKET: http://psychovipers.challonge.com/KIRNDMCHARTOUR_V6
TWITCH CHANNEL: www.twitch.tv/sonicdolphin117

Standing Character assignment:
JAGO: Thunderb3e
SABREWULF: PV T1AORyanBay
GLACIUS: TDB Fang THIRD PLACE
THUNDER: ā€“
SADIRA: Chr0n0s312
ORCHID: blandestjohn
SPINAL: Dayv0
FULGORE: Tiger316
SHADOW JAGO: GIAC ItzTymeToDul
TJ COMBO: MaruMDQ
MAYA: PV NinjaOstrich FIRST PLACE
KAN-RA: Vlad Kravich
RIPTOR: oTigerSpirit SECOND PLACE
OMEN: WrathOfFulgore
AGANOS: WhatUpEth
HISAKO: HW Valoraxe
CINDER: KevBones10
ARIA: Reid The Player
KIM WU: ā€“
TUSK: ā€“
ARBITER: ā€“
RASH: Galactic Geek
MIRA: ā€“
GARGOS: PV Xenoraptor
GENERAL RAAM: TDB Shin
EYEDOL: DoobyDude23

5 Likes

Iā€™ll join so I can make-up for V5. Letā€™s hope the connection doesnā€™t mess up this time.

2 Likes

Alright, Iā€™ll be off for the holidayā€™s! Sign me up, hereā€™s hoping I get TJ this time around and not Mira, Maya, Kan-Ra or Aria.

Also, if you need help with anything dude just let me know, no pressure though - I donā€™t ever mean to tell you how to run your tournament.

1 Like

Itā€™s suggestions bro, not commands. Iā€™m very young compared to the rest of you and wonā€™t be able to have the best ideas on my own :wink:

Signed up!

2 Likes

Young, but also proven that you could run a fun tournament. It has its issue like any, but you continue to keep it working and people invested. That takes talent, so donā€™t sell yourself short just because you happen to be younger than us.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s me signed up

1 Like

I donā€™t know if itā€™s out of your control or whatever but the internet connection needs to be good. I donā€™t want to drop out again because of that. I could have gone far into V5 with fulgore, oh well.

Now @KIFANATIC8488 would you like to join us this time around? Hey @SonicDolphin117 you should join and make that long awaited comeback to the RCT lol. @GalacticGeek I hope you donā€™t drop out again, this tournament aint the same without you, you were cleaning house with sabrewulf in V4! Who else could I inviteā€¦

@Sasuke99I @JEFFRON27 @CrimsonScorch88 @Iago407 @MaruMDQ @BiyemAssi237 @xCrimsonLegendx

1 Like

@FengShuiEnergy @xSkeletalx @Blade4693 @BblackorchidD @WrathOfFulgore @SithLordEDP

The hell do you mean ā€œlong awaited?ā€ I missed one tournament :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

I know, it was meant to be a joke. :joy:

1 Like

Pass

Holy crap man, you did that just for me didnā€™t you?
And right on whatā€™s usually my ā€œSaturdayā€ too.
:joy: I feel so special.

Alright Iā€™ve signed up. If for some reason (aka work schedule changes) I canā€™t do it, Iā€™ll let you guys know, otherwise Iā€™m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in, but Iā€™m a bit miffed 'cause Challonge tricked me into clicking an adā€¦ :rage:

As for Thursday, that should be fine. I just finished the semester and donā€™t have to start up again until 2017, soā€¦

1 Like

Challonge is seedy AF. If you click on anything lurking on that page itā€™s like ā€œwelcome to virus town!ā€

I would really like to do this but thereā€™s a 50/50 chance I will still be working.

Assign characters when more than half of the spaces are filled so we all have enough time to practice.

Sadly I havenā€™t played KI since like the beginning of October except for 2 random ranked matches so idk how id fair until I play again and break the rust off lol