Random Character Tournament Vol. 5: Rememberance Edition šŸ™ (CONCLUDED)

alright im awake anything i missed here? (no response)

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

there is no place like the KI forums lol :blush:

1 Like

Will you be competing @TheNinjaOstrich?

Canā€™t. Itā€™s at a bad time for me usually, and I work on weekends.

1 Like

I never get to fight you in a tournament setting. :sob:

1 Like

Fight me in the weekly tourney of the forums then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It wonā€™t end until nearly next year.

:sob::cry::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::scream::sleepy::sweat:

1 Like

Where can I sign up for those?

1 Like

#How Should the tournament run?

• All matches to be on-stream (Winners and Losers)
  • Top 16 and Top 8 to go on-stream (Matches to be done by participants on their own, before the tournament).
  • Matches in pools and each winner of each pool will go into the Top Players, which will be on-stream.

0 voters

1 Like

Any option to say stream winners but have losers off stream (becides top 3 losers)?

2 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t answer this as soon as I shouldā€™ve had.

I could TRYā€¦

I donā€™t know how itā€™s supposed to work, so I couldnā€™t say anything about it. For now, Challonge, but when I understand the full meaning of the Arena feature, Iā€™ll see if I could make it work.

Forgot to ask, how does Discord work? Sorry if you explained this a million times already. Also was it used much during the last session?

1 Like

Itā€™s basically a chat place for gamers. I made one for this series, but the Discord server is to avoid flags and just joke a lot.

1 Like

So I voted for all with the caveat that all matches should be put across two streams (a la winners side stream and a losers side). I realize that may be difficult, but I think itā€™s worth trying.

Also, heck let me know times. Iā€™d be happy to volunteer to run part of it.

And random trivia: 100-0 is a semi common report for disqualifications. I think thatā€™s why someone used it in V4, for an opponent that didnā€™t show.

1 Like

Soā€¦the option of Top 16 and Top 8 to go on-stream wonā€¦

And that people want to do their matches before the tournament to fix up for Top 16? Hmmā€¦

So you want to do character assignment now? Or later? (I think itā€™s better to do it later)

• Do the Character assignment now
  • Do the Character assignment now but secretly
  • Do the Character assignment next week
  • Do the Character assignment once we have 26 players

0 voters

@blandestjohn @BiyemAssi237 @FeverAyeAye @ItzTymeToDul @INDIxion @KevBones10 @MBABanemobius @lewisthewizard @SlenderCashew50 @T1AORyanBay

@ReidThePlayer @VladKravich

1 Like

I put now, Iā€™d rather know my character sooner rather than later so I can get practicing.

Hereā€™s a mini survey Iā€™d like everyone to please do.

#Should we change the gameplay of the tournament?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

#If yes, how would you want to change it?

• Each player to get a character assigned to them for the entire event at a random state (Original Concept).
  • Character assignment shuffles each match (Hypothetically, you get Fulgore for Round 1 and if you win, you go to Round 2 with a different character assigned to you at random).
  • Use Random Select.

0 voters

#Should we change the aspects of entering/registration?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

#If yes, how would you change it?

• Players will use the Challonge page to sign up in order to grab a definite spot.
  • Players will need to qualify in a league (in points) and will need to win in Top 5 in order to grab a definite spot.
  • Players will need to register on a different site, players registered will be randomly chosen for a definite spot.

0 voters

@blandestjohn @BiyemAssi237 @FeverAyeAye @GalacticGeek @ItzTymeToDul @INDIxion @KevBones10 @manga824131 @MBABanemobius @lewisthewizard

@SlenderCashew50 @ReidThePlayer @SCAlbeFreak @T1AORyanBay @oTigerSpirit @VladKravich @Dayv0 @SonicDolphin117 @Sasuke99I @TheNinjaOstrich