Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition šŸŽƒ (CONCLUDED)

Proof or I call BS. Exceptions exist. So if I know how to use 20 characters at the same high level, I should only be allowed to use 6?

1 Like

you literally just dodged what i said.

@YouuGotShingles @Sasuke99I Okay, seriously, enough. If I get one more post of salt from one of you two, Iā€™ll have you both banned from this volume.

Edit: And Iā€™m not afraid to do it.

Just make sure i dont get KanRa.

Salt? Does this mean what I think it means? Gargos says salty. I got Gargos again? WOOT.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not promising anything.

And one of the things I donā€™t want someone doing is leaving the tournament just because of their character. Like pretty much everyone here, theyā€™d be happy if they got their main.

IM a bit of a werido. I just see it best for me to drop out then.
Good luck to everyone else.

1 Like

Bruhā€¦ If I get Arbiter, then I will be happy. Of course!

1 Like

-____________- then why are you giving an opinion on what I said. Please donā€™t speak on things especially if you didnā€™t take the time to understand it.

4 Likes

Okay, but thatā€™s your choice, not mine.

The whole point of this tournament is to adapt to a new playstyle and show off your skills, or if it comes to your main, show off your skills that youā€™ve learnt with that character throughout how long you played with him/her.

Like I said earlier, donā€™t drop out because of your result or that you didnā€™t get what you wanted.

2 Likes

Dul, youā€™re my buddy and all, but I have a watch on everyone here right now.

Iā€™ll need you to stop too.

3 Likes

ā€¦okayā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never interacted with this @PVXenoraptor fellow before todayā€¦but I like him :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just go out and say that because this is supposed to bring you out of your comfort zone, I would actually be disappointed if I managed to get my main, because then it takes all of the real fun and excitement out of trying something that would otherwise be new, IMO.

1 Like

Its definitely a double edged sword. Its great an all but all the drama that comes with it drags the fun factor down.

1 Like

It would require an honor code of sorts from all of the participants (theyā€™d have to let us know who their best character really is, and NOT LIE), but why not just take anyone who ends up with their main and switch them out with someone else?

For example, if 2 people get their main, just have them switch. Easy-peasy, Mr. Breezy.

I have an idea that can work. The participant can mail @PVXenoraptor that they got their mains. If multiple people mail him, he can just switch as he pleases and then tells the participants who they got now. Just a one time thing. This way, switching to your main can be avoided.

ā€¦and if someone gets their main and decides NOT to let him know in order to get an edge in the tournament? What then?

Then it is the same situation we have now. If someone has their main and enjoys it, great. It isnā€™t completely random if someone isnā€™t allowed to get a certain character is it?