Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition šŸŽƒ (CONCLUDED)

Iā€™m 99% certain I am in, so I signed up.

1 Like

Ok, I believe Iā€™m going to make it

Bring it!!

Also, Halloween accessories should be mandatory!

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m in the bracket twice, didnt realise u already put me there and then I signed up. Can you remove a ā€˜Draighā€™?

1 Like

FINALLY!! Omg lol

I signed up with the same name as my forum profile. Any chance you could en5dure people donā€™t get their msin character?

Oooh geekā€¦lol

Thereā€™s no chance somebody isnā€™t gonna get their main.

It was like @Sasuke99I in Vol. 1, he got Gargos.
In Vol. 2, @FallofSeraphs76 got Omen and I got Arbiter and @lewisthewizard got Spinal.
In Vol. 3, @Dayv0 got Aganos, @BHswordsman09 got Cinder and @SonicDolphin117 got Kim Wu.

ā€¦I have an issue with what you just said. This is the Random Character Tournamentā€¦you canā€™t assure anything if you pick something based on chance. If you did, thatā€™d be cheating. If ppl (even really good ppl) have their main character, then itā€™s the luck of the draw. The fun of this tournament is getting ppl out their comfort zone by putting themselves in potentially bad matches or really good matches. I donā€™t think preventing ppl from getting their main characters, especially if it was by luck of the draw, is fair. NOW WHAT I do recommend is that @PVXenoraptor should make his election method more clear so that you donā€™t question the legitimacy of the selection. Maybe he could stream it wink wink

3 Likes

WTF is this crap about streaming Character assignment :joy:
Dayv0 pmā€™d me about that as well

2 Likes

And how do you ensure someone doesnā€™t get their main?

2 Likes

I cant understand a word you have typedā€¦ but here it is one last time explained in ENGLISH.

Its a random select tournament. You sign up and you hope you win the ā€œlotteryā€ per say and get your main. If you dont, you make the best of it. Its for fun. If you feel like you cant have fun then dont enter. But as it stands right now you are up against me in the bracket 1st round. Good luck.

1 Like

All players go in alphabetical order. And brackets arenā€™t final :joy:

If you could get me that in PNG format, thatā€™ll help me.

I know thisā€¦thus why it says ā€œAS IT STANDS NOWā€

1 Like

Not my case,but what if someone is really good with all characters? Should he be banned?

This is luck. Not handicaps. Even having good luck with your char doesnā€™t assure you making a good tournament. Or the inverse. I was crap with Raam, didnā€™t expect to win a match in 1st edition. I made it into top 6. So anything is possible

1 Like

What if someone mains everyone? Do they get banned? I know how to use most of the cast at a decent level? Should the characters I have a chance to get be limited to 3-4 characters? Some main everyone? Are they banned? The point of the tournament is to enter using a random character. Anything else and it isnā€™t random? What is stopping someone from saying their mains are the characters they donā€™t use so they can avoid getting them?

1 Like

"mains everyone"
Everyone in the world has a specific character they are best with. No exceptions.
I main everyone as well. I can easily achieve Killer rank with every character. But my main is KanRa.
Weird how i can identify that,