Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition šŸŽƒ (CONCLUDED)

Hereā€™s the question I think we need to ask - is this the random character tournament? Or is it the ā€œout-of-your-comfort-zoneā€ tournament?

I think most would agree that itā€™s definitively the former, and not the latter, despite that some of us may want it to be the latter instead.

Might as well mail me your mains. But @Sasuke99I should know (in fact EVERYONE should know) that there is NOT going to be a re-randomise for anyone.

This tournament has the saying of ā€œBe grateful for what youā€™re givenā€. I donā€™t want people saying ā€œI donā€™t want this character, I canā€™t play as himā€; Guess what, I donā€™t care, deal with it (Yes, I can be that strict if you come to me like that), or ā€œI donā€™t want my main, I just want a completely new characterā€.

My point is that everyone should put up with their character no matter who theyā€™re given. I donā€™t care if you get Kan-Ra and his laugh keeps you up at night as you have to hear it every day you train with him. Iā€™m sick and tired of people moaning at me about people getting their mains. Just deal with the fact that you donā€™t have to fight them in a FT2 to win the tournament.

3 Likes

As far other tournaments were, this is a random character selection tournament.

First edition had a trading system, was bad and not funny, so it was forgotten.

Even if you get your main, your rivals can be very unorthodox with a character they donā€™t main, so some fights can be hard too, although on paper doesnā€™t seem to.

My suggestion: take the character you get, and have fun.

Because thats the target. Have fun with some friends playing KI. Everything else itā€™s a side effect

1 Like

No. just no. Random is random is random. Not ā€œplay a character youā€™ve never touched or else give it back.ā€ If we start with this nonsense it just goes forever. Well, my main is Glacius but I did get Tusk and Kim Wu to level 50 playing ranked in S3. Should I blacklist all three of them? As @Dayv0 says, what if you are good with half the cast? You have to block the other half?

Itā€™s just a bad idea. Random is random. It gives you a chance to get lucky or a chance to get wrecked. Itā€™s supposed to be fun.

As an aside, just because one guy has a bad idea, Iā€™m not sure why we are all on parole.

4 Likes

Why canā€™t I like this more times?

My favourite moment of this tournament its when characters are assigned and then we start to talk about our good/bad luck

I mean, when @KevBones10 took Kim on 1st edition was gold xD

2 Likes

Just want to let people know, Dayv0 and Andy definitely know what to say.

Also, I will need everyone to join the Discord server to avoid flags and other things, and makes commentary a lot easier too.

The people who will be admins will be:
@PVXenoraptor
@DulXboxOne
@Crainiak24
@Marbledecker

Why these four? This is not because weā€™re tight friends, itā€™s because theyā€™ve helped me out well enough, donā€™t question it.

Yeah we have a thread, but this wonā€™t be a wasteland. We can still make use out of it.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the Discord server and how do I join it?

#TO ALL THAT I TAGGED, THIS IS NOT A QUESTION FOR YOU TO JOIN VOLUME 4, BUT A NOTICE TO JOIN THE RCT SERIES DISCORD SERVER!

This can be for anyone thatā€™s competed in the series, not just Volume 4.

Discord Server is here!

You just click on that link, really.
You must download the Discord app aswell.

(I changed the invite URL because the last one expired in 30mins, the new one wonā€™t expire.

@BigBadAndy @STORM179 @Somea2V @KevBones10 @GalacticGeek @Dayv0 @DulXboxOne @lewisthewizard @Marbledecker @Crainiak24

1 Like

@Sasuke99I @FeverAyeAye @BHswordsman09 @SonicDolphin117 @Draigh @N1GHTMARExxx @ScolioReset @oTigerSpirit @Ziarist @CaseCake5625717

@SlenderCashew50 @nad2dare @Eltony88de @lostCambion @FallofSeraphs76 @MandrillManiac @INDIxion @gr1mgr1n84 @T1AORyanBay

Stupid question perhaps, but what is the discort server?

1 Like

@Draigh Discord is a chat/voice server where you can talk to others about the serverā€™s topic. Thereā€™s different channels for different things, so for the RCT series Discord server, this is what it looks like:

1 Like

yo someone inv me to it i have discord my name is blackheartlord #4529

2 Likes

i would love to join this server on discord

Yo, always low battery man.

Itā€™s mandatory? I prefer using this thread, if you donā€™t mind

nice i joined

1 Like

With the Discord server weā€™ll be avoiding flags and voice talking way easier. It will be quite dead until someone tells us that theyā€™ve signed up.

im in bro i joined so this should be awsome

1 Like

Weā€™re gonna have soooo much fun with this Discord server.

ohhh yes im glad im part of this i love you guys soo much