Question for the Connecticut KI scene

Connecticon Twitter Page

sweet, I will look them up thanks!

that is a link in my last post, it doesnā€™t look like a link though. click that and it should take you right there

alright, I am going to try and put a little online tourney for next month, stay tuned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, cant wait to see how it turns out

thnx, Fox, I am hoping for a successful event

Iā€™m about 3 miles outside of downtown Hartford and was thinking about having a casual get together for some beers (21+ only, please drink responsiblyā€¦ 18-20 welcome but no underage drinking please) and KI. Did something similar with MK9 in 2012 and had a great time with about a dozen people and 5 setups. Just wanted to gauge interest for now.

Everyone would be responsible for bringing their own controller or stick. I only have one Xbone but have 2 Asus VH236H monitors, anyone would be welcome to bring more consoles or setups. There is plenty of free parking space.

If anyone is interested let me know and maybe we can get something going on in March or April! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in CT too Bridgeport

Sounds like fun. Depending on when it was Iā€™d definitely be game :slightly_smiling:

Mineisbroken,

I was thinking about doing a offline event like that, I would certainly be down I can bring an xbox to match up so we have two setups :slight_smile: I would be game and more than happy to help coordinating as well. thanks!

As for my online idea I am working on setting something up for a group online mini-tourney for later this month one weekend. Stay tuned

ok, sorry this has taken a bit, but I am looking to do something at the end of the month say the 28th, let me get a final head count for a simple online tourney.

Rules would be, first to 3, let me know who is interested. thank you.

Iā€™m game.
[smthg abt characters]

@killerinstnct94 hey! this is Kmboh on xbox, i messaged you on xbox a little while ago and i started my account on this forum. but im interested in the online touney whenever it gets arranged feel free to contact me if you have any room left. my GT is Kmboh or message me on this forum :grin:

sounds good, I am shooting for the end of the month, stand by for more details.

iā€™m definitely interested, sign me up :slight_smile:

great, thanks for the interest!

putting the final touches on the tourney, is everyone good for this sunday, I was thinking 9pm, thoughts?

Iā€™m actually out unfortunately - decided to head to Winter Brawl in Philly for the weekend to compete in KI. Hope the tournament here goes well though! :slightly_smiling:

thanks man, enjoy Philly, I have to see if I can do it tomorrow I am going to bump it up a week. I will keep everyone posted. thanks again.

Outside of the tournament stuff, just wanted to poke the CT group.

Hope everyone is having fun with Season 3, shoot me a message if you want to play some time. Iā€™m always happy to play with friends so long as Iā€™m not really into what Iā€™m doing (or if my wife is watching TV).

Storm, I understand if you donā€™t want to invite me for games considering Iā€™m pretty much a glorified punching bag against you!