Question for the Connecticut KI scene

Hey all, I was thinking of putting together a small online CT tourney, Just polling for interest, thank you.

Iā€™d be interested, at least one of my two KI playing friends might be as well.

sweet, just post their GTā€™s here and I will coordinate.

Neither of them are forum users, sadly. So I can post their tags if you want, but most likely all communication will go through me anyway.

ok I will work through you, thatā€™s fine

Speaking of tournaments, does anyone know if thereā€™s going to be one for KI at the Connecticon event this year? I havenā€™t been in four years or so, but itā€™d be interesting to see what kind of competition would be there.

Im interested in that happening aswell, a tournament would be pretty cool, but im confused by what you mean by ā€œOnline CT Tourneyā€

If I can put words in @BeatYou4Ever 's mouth, he means an online, Lobby or Exhibition style tournament for Connecticut players only.

I could be entirely wrong, but thatā€™s my two cents.

Thanks, i didnt understand what he was possibly trying to get across. I still dont get the idea of doing a Online tournament for just CT Killer Instinct players though as if were doing that why not just find some way of doing a local tournament? for all we know there can be more than expected

I was thinking of starting small with CT then branching out to include more areas and different tourneys. this one is to gauge response.

ok, so we have three guys from here, myself, fox and Skeletal, having some more as well. Just trying to get a final count here to set things up. thank you.

Iā€™m a CT guy as well.

ok Storm, I am trying to put together a small online CT tourney, you interested?

Yes

14 characterblahblahblah

great storm, I will add you. thank you.

already added, thanks Storm, I got you on the list :slight_smile:

Iā€™m definitely interested in a local thing. Iā€™ll have to arrange a baby sitter to watch the kids but it shouldnā€™t be terribly difficult.

They donā€™t have any tourneys listed for 2016 yet. Couldnā€™t hurt to start tweeting at them to include it though. Iā€™ll do just that as soon as I get home from work.

Not a bad idea. Iā€™ll never own a Twitter account myself, because ā– ā– ā– ā–  Twitter.

what is the twitter handle for the ct events. I have twitter, I am happy to tweet :slight_smile: