Question for the Connecticut KI scene

Really want to go to one of these gatherings… I can’t do sunday

I’ve sent another round of tweets and emails bugging Connecticon about KI and MKX tourneys. Everyone else who may or may be going feel free to do the same, if enough people bug them we may be able to get it

I am still working on getting something together, I found a place in Milford, that does tourneys every other Wednesday but no KI I intend to get with the guy running it to see about adding KI.

1 Like

You get that going and I’m definitely in. That’s only about 40 min from me and I’m free on Wednesdays, so I’d definitely be up for that. :slight_smile:

I would be down for that too where in milford

right now it’s supposed to be going on at a vape house spot near cherry st. But I don’t have all the info yet, I am trying to get hooked up with the coordinator. More info to come!

Another poke; is anyone else interested in meeting up at a bar or eatery as a group for drinks and food some day soon? It might be a good step towards getting some kind of local group started.

1 Like

yes I am still trying to find the perfect location for this, I have it narrowed down to a barcade in New haven now. its pretty nice, I need to contact the owner.

New Haven/Milford are a bit far for my general traveling taste; I live right around Hartford.

If that is a good place for the general group it shouldn’t be changed on my account alone, but I will only be able to make it there occasionally.

What I had in mind when I posted yesterday was to meet up for drinks somewhere just to meet in person, without needing to have someplace to play the game; a sports bar, or something.

ok that’s fine with me, we can do something like that, how far is your cut off from Hartford?

I’m right between Hartford and New Haven, so either works well for me.

Berlin Turnpike towns, Middletown, Meriden; those areas are more within my travel zone.

In the past, a car accident left me with ridiculous amounts of stress when it comes to being in a vehicle and being in unfamiliar territory, so it’s difficult to take long trips, particularly if I don’t know the area I’m going to.

Like I said, if New Haven area works for everybody else, don’t change it simply on my account.

I’m down for anywhere but live IN Hartford, less than 3 miles from downtown

no worries, we can find somewhere in that area to meet up.how does next saturday the 18th work, if we meet up on berlin tpke at chilis at 5pm, does that work for everyone?

My wife already arranged a babysitter for my bday/father’s dinner that evening and it’s REALLY difficult for us to get a sitter for all three boys so I, regrettably, will not be available. But I should be able to make it to the next one without issue.
You guys have fun and knock back a couple cold ones for me! :slight_smile:

Location’s good for me, I will post tonight once I know for certain whether I’ll be free then!

Sounds good man, will do

Sorry, I won’t be able to make it. Normally not free on Saturday’s until a bit later. Hope you guys have fun though!

what time is better for you Storm, we can accommodate or is the day bad in general

It’d need to be like after 8 or something for me. Don’t worry about trying to accommodate me though - I’m hopeful this won’t be the last time the CT KI players meet up :slight_smile::thumbsup:

1 Like