Professional character design oversights. When the details dont matter

I really hope we get some real news soon… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Here’s to hopin’.

1 Like

To answer your question:

There was no real developmental reason to add an extra element (such as body hair) when there wasn’t a real need.

Developers save money by not rendering what generally won’t be seen. (cheating if you will).

The only time there is a difference with this, is if a character is known for their “hairiness” such as Zangief. (Although Capcom sort of cheated the rendering, as he literally has a fur rug stuck to his chest).

Some fighters such as Virtua Fighter, tried to fully render body hair, but at the end of the day, it’s not really appealing looking and in fact looks awkward.

The only other time body hair comes into actual play, is when you are rendering an actual MMA fighter, as you have to capture their likeness.

1 Like

all aboard the trollercoaster!

2 Likes

Because everything deserves to go Viral-

Why the ■■■■ do people indulge this retarded ■■■■

@JouksNetlander you just got another happy customer lmao

If you want to lose brain cells pandering this “haha lol so random” jackass then be my guest. Im surprised the mods are ok with allowing this pillick to shitpost freely

5 Likes

lololol

1 Like

And where is this aggression coming from?
What makes you so intresting?

It annoys me when every time I go onto the forums , actual thought provoking post / interesting discussions are shadow by retarded mindless dribble like this . The ■■■■ has this got anything to do with the game or any sort of intelligent discussion. This entire post could have just been stated in some " lol haha funny TROLLERS thrend" but no you decided that this comment needed its own post entirely. “What makes you so interesting” what the ■■■■ has that got to do with anything I said above. Get your head out of your ■■■ and think before you make another throw away , mind numbing post like this one.

2 Likes

Your forgetting the part where you could have just
kept about your day, clicked anything, but no you
choose to click on my thread, and offend me.

You cant talk to people like this.

Sorry that the truth hurts mate , with your logic , you could have just not made a stupid post , allowed for intelligent relevant post to be viewed , but no you choose to piss about with this thread , and offend me. You cant be a ■■■■ to people like this

Maybe we should start over.
Maybe we need some time.

Maybe you should consider your negative presence on these forums with your countless disposable threads that only serve to attract some sort of response of “haha your so random jouks” or " not another ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ridiculous post that only serves to give you a miniscule pice if attention" either or depends on the person

1 Like

Hey now… I’m not a mod, but I can see where this is going. Please no personal attacks and if you have a problem with threads like this, please address it with a mod and or use PM to dispute.

Enough games, do you or do you
not think Tusk should get the rug?

1 Like

@JouksNetlander please don’t deliberately antagonize another members of this forum. If you have a disagreement with another member, make sure to take it to PM.

I was talking about killer Instinct character design over site’s
from a professional prospective, this guys shows up cursing,
and insulting me, and its my fault?

alright i suggest you all cut this bs and just stop if you guys have a problem just take it on PM or something plsss? its quite enough and this will get out of hand if you guys dont stop it