Professional character design oversights. When the details dont matter

yes thanks

I didn’t say it was your fault. I’ve already responded to the individual in question to cool things down. However, as the creator of this thread, it is your responsibility to direct this thread in a positive manner. Deliberately changing its title, as an example, to further annoy the other party, isn’t going to win you any battles or cool points.

In the future if somebody is being offensive to you, PM them or, even better, direct a mod to it, so that your thread doesn’t get closed.

1 Like

listen to @SoSRaGnArOk he knows whats up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, jokes are funny.

3 Likes

I can see the futility of trying to call you out on your incompetence , considering that fact that you have devolved into making “lol so random jokes” . Thats fine. All that tells me is that you have no argument in your defence about your behavior in this forum. So you continue to be a immovable smear on this forum and beg for more attention . Ggs

2 Likes

yo delta chill a litle bit bro

1 Like

Dude I cannot believe you are defending this bullshit

im not defending this guy i think he its retarded of him to do this thread im just saying chill thats all im not on his side

and i agree with you it is bullshit but just drop it ignore it

If we keep ignoring this ■■■■ stain then hes never going to learn

you make a good point man

The correct answer is to take it to a mod. This is what should be done if you have a problem. Feeding the beast (per say) will not bring this to a resolution.

1 Like

^^^^^that right there

I don’t know why you gotta be this extra tho, this whole thread is retarded. The fact that you actually replied with a paragraph answering this guy’s question about ■■■■■■■ armpit hair also makes you retarded. If anything the mods should ban the guy that asked that stupid ■■■ question lmao

2 Likes

Actual facts

2 Likes

@rukizzel

3 Likes

@HWSlenderCashew why the unlike :frowning:

2 Likes

lol i pressed 2 times instead of 1 @deltarayquaza

1 Like

Stop makeing retarded post to click on then dumbass

2 Likes