• Riptor
  • Omen
  • Aganos
  • Hisako
  • Cinder
  • ARIA
  • Rash(At least for now!!!)
    [/poll]</code>

I know there is already a topic about this, but we all love polls! Maybe both can be merged

I started with Thunder, then moved to Spinal when he was released, then Fulgore, my main until Aganos arrival. Since then, I tried Glacius and ARIA too, being Aganos, Glacius, Fulgore and ARIA my most used characters, I picked Aganos for the poll, I’m a big fan of giant brawlers/grapplers.

Big hopes in Eyedol and Gargos :v:

1 Like

Wooo Webnation is number 1

1 Like

For the amount of sadira mains I see more of the rest of the cast than her online

The pack of wolves has taken the lead!

I consider the Dog to be my main, though I probably play Kan Ra just as much, if not more these days. Mummy magic!!

At one point it was TJ Combo, but since they nerfed the living crap out of him, I have to go back to Thunder. Simple character yet dangerous! Hopefully we get more simple yet dangerous characters for season3.

Where’s Kim Wu? #NoLove XD

1 Like

ATM, the army of aliens wins!

Can’t believe it, nobody mains Maya and Kan-Ra?

Where are their players?

The unexpected Riptor love warms my heart :’)

Rash has more votes than Kan-Ra and Maya. A beta character has more votes than full characters.

2 Likes

Aria is my main (Dat Walk! Dat multi body Shoto style!), but I’m actually surprised more people have chosen her so far over say Cinder or Hisako :open_mouth:

< Slinks back into his hole >

2 Likes

Even though Spinal was my main back in KI and KI2. I’ve been focused on Glacius since I got the game which was last year around the time Aganos came out. However I still really like Spinal and do plan and learning Spinal. I also have an interest in learning some Aganos,Hisako, and ARIA just because I think that they are such cool characters,Ha!

Until he’s his own, Shago it IS :smile:

Getting semi-serious in relearning and Riptor has my fancy at the moment… Rash definitely has potential to be a fav.

Will always love Wulf. Been playing lots of Spinal lately, though.
By the way, loving the level of diversity here! Almost everyone in the cast are within 5-10% of each other. Speaks wonders for the balance. Good job, IG/MS!

That’s sort of the point of guest characters. To have popular characters of other franchises in order to attract more players.

It’s not the guest characters part that gets me. It’s that the character is in beta testing and is unfinished yet people still consider them as a main. He’s going away in a couple of days too. What will they do then?

Play another character and eagerly wait for his return. Personally I found Rash kind of lacking. It felt like it needed something. Something big and unique.

Learn or practice a secondary.

S3 is far away. If you ask me, too far, far away.

Until then, many players have enough experience to know when they’ve ‘zinged’.

1 Like

As of now, Hisako. The way she forces you to change your attack style is too beneficial to me.

But if a better grappler comes out in Season 3, I might change up.

Seeing as people’s tastes seem to change over time, I think it would be good if we could constantly revote to change our main on this poll, so we can all see at a glance which characters are popular at any given time. From there, you could simply have the devs/mods introduce the newly-added characters into the polls and keep this thread active throughout the game’s life-span. :wink:

1 Like