PC Issues Thread

Exact same problem plus Im not getting any KI gold from playing

I have a few concerns with the game as it stands currently.

1. Not being able to access your DLC when in offline mode. This is a bit crazy for a fighting game where at some point machines will be moved around, in many cases places where internet may not be readily accessible (tournament venues and the like).

2. I posted this in another thread, but does the PC Shadow Jago not come with regular Jago? The Xbox One version of the bundle advertises both character being included and they are the same price of $9.99 so I figured I was getting both Jago and Shadow Jago when I purchased the pack on Windows 10.

Hereā€™s the Xbox One store link. Notice that it advertises both Jagos being included:

1. The occasional Ranked Multiplayer crash. Itā€™s not super frequent, but like others I also suffer from this.
1 Like

Having issues downloading KIā€¦ currently at 31.5gb, out of an approximate size of 21.7 gbā€¦ yeah, get thatā€¦ 10 whole gb over your approximate size.

and iā€™m still downloadingā€¦ WTF?!

Iā€™m on an adsl 1 connection, so just to get to this length? was 5 whole days.

and still no Shago 2 weeks(?) since updateā€¦Has the devteam responded? I know theyre busy and arent trying to be ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  but Id like SOME kind of update on this issue.

during ranked match serching crashed.

keyboard controller setting changed by default.(If you game quit and restart)

this is windows10 K.I bug

FIx plz.

This is a bug and should only happen if you bought dlc on Xbox One or the Xbox app. If you bought from windows store (ingame) all dlc is playable offline. No comment from the devs on this matter so farā€¦

Still having real issues with connecting to different players. Exhib matches are totally fine, but inviting my friends and lobby matches results in ā€œCannot start multiplayer session/matchā€ in about 50% of cases. Aside from that Iā€™ve had no issues but this is kind of a biggie.

It crashes when waiting for ranked match

same as me.
Plus:
from the latest patch, shadow Jago isnā€™t selectable (i purchased him);
My ranked position, reset every time i close the game.
I must do qualification, every time i join the gameā€¦
Please Fix soon as possible!!

Mine has been stuck on ā€œChecking Downloadable Contentā€ for like 2 daysā€¦

Are you sure your network settings are correct? The game and store can be pretty capricious about your Win10 and router network and security settings. As far as I can tell, thatā€™s by design.

Iā€™m having serious problems with framerate. On my old machine with a geforce 460 the game runs fine with everything turned to low at 720p and it passes the benchmark but on my main gaming machine with an overclocked 670 I canā€™t make it run anything more than what looks like 30fps. Changing the resolution and graphics settings have no effect, itā€™s as if itā€™s locked at 30fps even though the screen is running at 60hz. It almost looks like itā€™s being rendered at 60fps but running at 30hz if that makes sense as everything is totally smooth just veeeery slow. Using the newest drivers etc and currently at a loss what else I can try. Really donā€™t want to be stuck playing with low graphics settings at 720p!

I didnā€™t actually do anything but the game is now running full speed with everything on full, I have no idea what was causing the slowdown but fingers crossed it doesnā€™t come back. Finally I can play this amazing game properly!

It never used to do it before. Havenā€™t changed any settingsā€¦ Been doing it since the Mira update

I believe I found something.

First I installed KI at my SSD Drive C, and the game was working fine. But this drive is the one I have Windows So I decided to Move some Apps to my second drive D (not an SSD) Then I realize that the game became unstable, and I couldnā€™t fight online again, because the game always crashed.

While I was looking for what could have been wrong I notice that some error reports where pointing at my C drive (SSD) where the game was installedā€¦ So I searched and notice that the game didnā€™t move in the end, but instead just copy to the D drive and was in my two drives at the same time, and apparently the game was running in the C driveā€¦

Next I decided to move back the game to C, and see what could happen, this time the game really move from D to C, and the game became a little more stable. So far only crashed once.

Not sure if this could be main problem for us, but hope this helps to find a solution to this.

Iā€™m thinking to uninstall the game and reinstall it on my D drive to free space in C, but my Internet connection is so slow that maybe It would take me one week (at least) to download the game again.

Not sure if this is an App related or a Windows 10 related issue. But it would be awesome if can be solved soon.

ā€“[Dan]ā€“

Iā€™ve solved the checking dlc glitch!!! I just deleted the system app data folder in the user data folder

I bought the Supreme Edition for PC. It gave me the KI gold and the first season of characters but everything else, including costumes are locked. Why canā€™t I access everything else???

I have been the recipient of season 3 net hackers. Whilst they do not specifically use a program to intercept and change net code via the game. They have scripts that they run in order for their end to seem ā€œLaggyā€. I download at 1.5mb/s (download speed, not connection speed), and upload at 800kb/s (not connection speed). I know theyā€™re doing it because its perfectly fine, until i start getting the lead. runs absolutely smooth with ZERO lag or delayā€¦ Then guess what? soon as i get the lead, boom, it becomes laggy and it becomes delayed.

This is deliberate router based (rather then game based) net hacking to the worst degree. Please fix this.

oh, i also need to addā€¦ THis is in ranked play, This is in BRONZE, ranked play.

How am i meant to take the ladder game seriously if this bullshit keeps going on? I cant progress, i cant show my real skillsā€¦ Iā€™m stuck with the hackers. I CANT WIN AGAINST HACKERS THAT DELIBERATELY MAKE THE CONNECTION LAGGY!

There needs to be a reporting system in place for windows.

A friend of mine is having extreme difficulty playing this game online (PC release). No one can connect to his lobbies or exhibitions, ever. He can connect to other peopleā€™s lobbies, but only very rarely. Ranked mode does not work for him at all. Basically, the online portion of this game is completely cut off from him.

His specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz OCā€™ed to 4.60GHz
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 780 OC 3072MB GDDR5

Heā€™s tried messing with his ports and has even gone as far as disabling security software to make sure those arenā€™t interfering.

From what I gather a lot of people are having this issue, so Iā€™d like to know - is it a known problem, is it being worked on and is there a solution for my buddy.

Thanks.