PC Issues Thread

I think the lobby’s are hit and miss anyway, more often than not everyone gets booted off lobby’s for no reason

I get audio distortion sometimes. Almost like certain frequencies come out as 8bit audio.

Anyone else?

Update. Fixed my audio glitch. In playback device properties I went to the advanced tab and changed audio quality. It was set to 48000 hz, changing it to 96000 resolved it.

Qualifier matches and rank resets every time the game is relaunched.
Which is quite often because the game tends to crash almost every time while searching for a game.

PC specs coming after i state my issue

Whenever i start a match there is a loud beeping sound bit that
happens throughout the match. It seems to be tied to killer instinct in a
very distinct manner, in that when i do specific actions it happens
i.e. taunting, shadow moves etc. It’s very odd and it seems as though an
electronic bird is commenting on my matches. I’m not joking…this is
very annoying and very loud. It is not tied to the various volume
controls, as i have muted each one of them (announcer, music etc etc)
and all of them at the same time and have not been able to eliminate the
sound. I love this game and was about to purchase it upon receiving my
month end salary but the sound is very loud and disturbing and i cannot
get rid of it. It only happens when a match has started and never
appears anywhere elsewhere (menus, startup). Please Help. I really want
to play the game without being bombarded by that noise.

PC Specs
Inter Core i5 4670 Processor
G.Skill Sniper 8 GB DDR3 Ram
Geforce GTX 970 (not overclocked)
Hitachi 500gb HDD (is where Killer Instinct was installed)
MSI Z97 Gaming Mother Board

I have updated the game on PC and Shadow Jago is missing. Is there any chance it can be fixed please guy? Thanks

2 Likes

Ever yesterdays PC update, has anyone else had crazy jaggedness and other issues with it? 60hz and 144hz both doing this.

Im on PC-side and I bought Shago. After the update I lost my access to him.

Can someone help me? I know I was also updating my xbox 1 account which I never had until I made it for KI and thats roughtly around the same time where Shago got locked out for me. Maybe the game thinks Im on Xbox1 now instead of PC and it wont let me access it because of that? I dont know.

Whats the workaround?

1 Like

i feel your pain. funny enough u can control shago as a cpu by recording him in training.

1 Like

Hahaha that maybe the only way thanks

ok about that whole no Shago nonsense, my PC was stuck trying to sync itself up to the cloud when I booted up my KI. Im thinking its some sort of server sync issue. Can the devs comment on this?

Updated to the new preview version of windows 10 (build 14316)

Opened the updated KI game, Synced data and i lost all of my progress i had fulgore level 28 and now it’s back to level 9!!! my level was around 18 and now is back to 6!!! i had a fulgore shadow and now it’s also gone.

Entered ranked and back to qualifier everytime i close the game

Hey Larry I have noticed this as well. That was exactly what I tested first after installing the patch. Had it on 60 Hz and after patch did 144 Hz game stuttered like crazy in matches. Quit game put it back on 60 and everything is fine. No problem on 60 though. Buy some proper hardware lcdMayo

1 Like

Got the same problem here that a little frustrating when you got only 2 char and Shadow Jago is one of them :frowning:

1 Like

I hope they find a fix for it soon. I will be taking advantage of the free rotational character in the mean time. That is another awesome perk to this game I guess. This has been my only problem so far. Im impressed. I did want to buy Rash or Omen but I will wait till I find out what they can do. Fingers crossed everyone
#FreeShadowJago #YourMyBoyBlue

1 Like

With the new patch, movement keys still default to wasd after rebinding them and then closing and reopening the game. Space bar still can’t be bound.

yeah Shadow Jago is unavailable for me too, after buying him a few weeks ago. hope this is fixed soon. I have all season 1 and season 2 characters available but not Shadow Jago.

2 Likes

Think the recent update broke Shadow Jago. I bought him last week on Win 10. Played at a friend’s house on his Xbone, then came back to my computer to play more. I was able to play the other day, but now I can’t select Shadow Jago, which is incredibly bizarre considering my account says he’s my only purchase on the game. It looks like others are having this issue?

2 Likes

Yes, I have the same problem.

1 Like

where the hell is shago???

1 Like

Also Im no longer getting any KI Gold from matches since the new update and I cant except game invites or send them out