PC Issues Thread

I can access season 3 characters now…unfortunately I still wasn’t able to play online.

When I search some matches online, I supose when it finds someone, the game just crashes and take me to the desktop again. No matter if I reboot, close everything and try again, it closes again when searching for someone.

Exhibition and Ranked.

After launching game I see message saying that my system provides Direct3D feature level 10_1 and it requires level 11_0, but Nvidia control panel shows that my Direct3D feature level is 11.1. My GPU is gt520mx, I know it’s it’s pretty low-end, I just wanna know how game runs on my laptop. (Sorry for my bad English)

I can’t even really play the game outside of Offline stuff since I can’t login/sign in everytime I start up the game it opens up a blank box that I think is suppose to be a login screen but nothing ever happens and it closes itself after a bit then it just gives me the option to retry which never works same result or play offline without saving.

I am on a fresh install of windows 10.

My problems:

• Game crashes if it takes a bit to long to matchmake on ranked, and it sometimes gives you a lost even not going to the char selection.

• Can’t change controllers after the game is on, I use a custom made arcade stick with the Xbox One pcb and if the battery dies I must close the game and get back after the controller is on again, if you use any controller wireless and then you plug it on the USB cable it will need to restart the game, if you turn on a second controller you need to restart. Really annoying. Any changes to controller needs a game restart.

• There is no Battery is Low indication, for real, we need that.

• Can’t play against friends on the same city, game crashes, wont accept invites, we may be in the same lobby but we cant see each other etc. Ranked work fine, and all the lobby and stuff work on the xbox one.

I can’t do matchmaking at all. I’ve tried all the workarounds, teredo just wont work right on my machine. It’s a massive shame, I’m really enjoying this game.

Let us rebind the space key on keyboards please

I’ve noticed that achievements can’t be unlocked for me. I installed the game normal, but I did edit disable a lot of Windows10 telemetry and blocked some MS domains in my host file, multiplayer online works fine, but I’m just unable to unlock achievements.

Anyone know if there is a specific domain or telemetry setting that’s required to unlock achievements? Or is this an unrelated bug?

CPU: AMD FX 8350
GPU: Nvidia GTX 760
RAM: 8GB

Any chance you’re using tethering to connect to the internet? A friend of mine had this same issue and the game simply started to work once he’s disabled tethering.

Thanks for the help but I fixed it myself a few hours ago, had to to switch to signing in with my microsoft account on boot up instead of a local account. Sucks that I have to login now every bootup but atleast I can play.

I’ve random FPS drops for periods of time. I can see in the task manager at those times that the game only uses around 10% of my CPU. I haven’t checked when the game runs fine, but I guess it uses more then.

At other times the games runs fine. I Have passed the performance test and I easily meet the game requirements.

Also the occasional random crashes in rank mostly from my opponents; they’re in the middle of a combo or something and they crash.

Having an issue with connecting to some players. A few friends of mine want to play in lobbies, but get ‘can’t start multiplayer session’ errors, and just a few minutes ago I tried to join a friend and his brother playing in the same lobby on the same connection, and I could not see his brother whatsoever. After about three minutes or so, I’d get knocked out of the lobby with a ‘Couldn’t find multiplayer session’ error. I get the feeling the former is nat type errors, but the latter I’m stumped by. Any ideas?

Hey I have a simple question regarding cross-buy. I have the game on Windows 10. I used to have an Xbox One long ago, but not anymore. I had the S1 Combo Breaker pack. I haven’t launched the game on my account through an XB1 since season 1 (before Spinal or Fulgore).

I made a new save for Windows 10. I currently have all S1 characters (+Shago) and all S3 characters. I want the S2 characters, but the S2 ‘Combo Breaker’ pack isn’t available through the PC version. If I buy the pack through the Xbox app, will it transfer over to the Win10 version? I want to be sure since I was pretty confused, as I thought I wouldn’t get my S1 characters. I bought the Shago pack and the S1 characters showed up with him, so I thought maybe they came with him, but that’s not the case?

I’m been noticing in survival right as the stage loads there will be a quick flash of my character’s head appear on the screen.

CPU: 17-6700
GPU: GTX 970
RAM: 16GB
The game is also loading from a SSD

yes, cross buy works. i bought few of the characters and season 2 ultra edition for xbox 1, and when I launched the game on Windows 10. all the characters were there.

same here

Aaaand it’s no longer on sale…great. Thanks for the reply, though.

yeah sadly season 1 was no longer on sale so I had to buy each character individually.

Big issue here. My friend and I have been trying to play together in lobbies, yet each time we try to join one another, we both get the Unable to Start Match error message. I’ve been looking for a solution, such as inviting him to my party, but even there, it says disconnect. I’ve checked that I have a Teredo address and even checked my registry, but neither of us can join. I’m fairly certain this is a bug on the PC version and I hope someone has found a workaround.

Will KI run on a Intel ® Core ™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz Procesdor?