PC Issues Thread

What are your PC specifications? What are the components inside of it? Example: what graphics card do you use, what processor and what speed is that processor, how much ram do you have, etc.

This seems odd. If they already didnā€™t have a hard limit of 60 fps then people on televisions that have 120+ hz using an Xbox would have screamed about it long ago.

This is up to Microsoft not Iron Galaxy. This is a very well-known issue. Honestly they should just allow 360 sticks on the Xbox One as well - they claim it is a possible security issue which I find ridiculous. Sure, even if someone uses a 360 driver for XB1 and hacks through it, it wonā€™t affect anyone else on the network. It would require local access. (BTW I know you want XB1 sticks to work on Win10 - I am not ignoring it.)

so teredo is necessary to play this game online? Iā€™ve followed the steps on microsoftā€™s support site as best I can, but I still canā€™t seem to enable it. Iā€™m really bummed out, Iā€™ve been looking forward to playing this for years. is there anything I could do that isnā€™t listed here? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

I have access to Season 2 characters and Shago, but not 3 or 1 (I own them all)

Has anyone has issues with ranked matches disconnecting frequently?

Multiplayer crashes 75% of the time while searching (i think itā€™s just as a player is found and about to start a fight, the game hangs for a few seconds then crashes). Search times are approx 2-3minutes not sure if thatā€™s normal. Have tried running in window mode, updated drivers, updated windows store.

I also canā€™t purchase from the ingame store as the ā€œcountry/regionā€ on the CreditCard payment screen is locked on USA and unchangeable.

Anyone else?

TV with 120Hz+ are still processing the image in 60Hz, there are only a few Tvs that actually have 120Hz. Itā€™s just marketingā€¦ If you buy a 600Hz Tv and plug in your PC you will still only have a 60Hz Signal.

And the Xbox One only supports 60Hz. So even if you use your Xbox with a 120Hz screen you have a 60Hz Signalā€¦

Hello everyone.

I was very excited about KI coming out for Windows 10 because I play the it since SNES
and Arcade. However, after the first minutes running the performance test I was surprised that
my laptop couldnā€™t run it nicely, specially because I can run most of the games out with maxed
graphics. So here is my machine configuration:

• HP Envy 15 Touchsmart
  • Core i7 2.4ghz
  • 16gb RAM
  • NVidia GeForce GT 740m 2GB (980mhz GPU clock, 1800mhz DDR3 Memory Clock)

All the features on Graphics section are turned Off and Low.
So the performance seems to change by the Resolution.
Here are some results for the performance tests:

1024x576 = 662/1000
1280x720 = 552/1000
1366x768 = 482/1000
CPU use = 8-15%
RAM use (KI application) = 1140mb

Based on the results I would be glad if some optimizations could be done
in the game, in graphical resources and GPU use, in order to allow it to run nicely in more computers.
Another thing I noticed, performance changes depending on which stage you are playing.
Some elements in certain stages seems to be overcharging the GPU.

Thanks

Just two issues for me:

• Canā€™t find any ranked matches. Maybe because Iā€™m in placements? But I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case. I found an exhibition match pretty easily though.

• If I cancel searching for an opponent in matchmaking, my game freezes. I have to quit the app, and sometimes this event in turn forces my task bar to become unresponsive.

Dunno if it is a game related or something, but I canā€™t access the store anymoreā€¦ whenever I go to store, then click on buy (anything) I get the windows store window loading thing then it disappears and nothing happens, Iā€™m sent back to the store. It worked yesterday right after installing the game, but when I jumped into the game last night when I tried to buy the game this weird thing happened and still happens :frowning:

Ok then, your laptop probably does not meet the requirements to run the game properly.

Interesting.

Lightining on Fulgore his stage is messed up with the new patch.to bright.

Compared it to the xbox one version and it was fine

I just flat-out canā€™t download the game. I go to it in the Windows Store and it says I need the most up-to-date version of Windows 10, but when I try and update Win10 it tells me ā€œcritical updates failed to installā€ and reloads normally, leaving the download button still grayed out. Which is annoying, since I literally just had to reformat the whole system because some prior automatic Win10 upgrade obliterated my Start menu and task bar :unamused:

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this Iā€™m all ears. Itā€™s a fresh copy of Win10 (again, just reformatted it), so not sure what could be going on that would prevent it from updating properly. :confused:

I can find ranked matches, but in a lot of them the match starts to lag and then the opponent disconnects. Also I canā€™t find any exhibition matches or lobbies.

Really frustrating that you canā€™t rebind the spacebar. In most PC games spacebar is the jump key, on hitbox setups space bar is jump. Currently itā€™s impossible to set spacebar to up in KI because there is no place the rebind the key.

Cant find matches :(:frowning:

I cant buy anything. Im playing the free version and when i go to the store to buy the supreme edition the store tells me ā€œWe did not get authorization for this purchaseā€.
Any advice to see what can be the problem.