PC Issues Thread

While this doesn’t take away from your feedback, download/upload speeds don’t quite matter as much as ping.

Not really on topic, but felt like pointing this out.

I have massive UGLY tearing despite Vsync is turn ON in the Nvidia control panel.

Geforce GTX 750ti.

While this doesn’t take away from your feedback, download/upload speeds don’t quite matter as much as ping.

Not really on topic, but felt like pointing this out.

45 ping :slight_smile: Not bad at all.

Ever since the Mira update went live, I have no more sound in KI. The setting weren’t touched, and everything else on my PC works sound-wise (going online, youtube, playing other games, etc.). I asked about this in the general thread because I didn’t see a thread on PC issues until now, but no one really gave me an answer.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

I can connect to randoms in exhibition and ranked just fine, but whether or not I can connect to someone that invites me to a match. The solutions to this are completely inconsistent too; sometimes having the other person hard reset their xbone works, other times restarting my xbox app works, sometimes restarting my computer works, but often nothing works, and I’m stuck playing randoms instead of playing my friends. This happens playing PC-to-PC in addition to playing PC-to-xbone.

Beginning very recently (it might have coincided with the Mira update), my game starts suffering MASSIVE performance issues after a couple of minutes whether I’m playing online or even against the computer. It starts with a very brief frame drop, but as soon as I see that, I know my computer is about to lag so hard that I can’t alt+f4 or ctrl+alt+del my way out. It gets so bad that I’m forced to hold the power button until my whole desktop shuts off.

It’s odd because I pass the minimum online performance requirements with flying colors even with everything cranked to maximum. And like I said, this has only developed recently; before then, I was able to play perfectly fine with the only issue being the awful screen tearing (which others have also expressed problems with). My PC’s specs:

Graphics: Galaxy Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4gb
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro 3
RAM: Xms3 Corsair 1600 MHz 16gb
Processor: Intel i5 3570k

I thought it was my whole computer having this issue and not the game (which may still be the case), but I can run any other game and not see such sudden and insane performance hits. It makes me think it might be a Windows 10 app-related problem. Has anyone else seen this problem or is it pretty much just me?

2 Likes

So I didn’t know where to post, but I’m having a lot of issues with the PC version.

This is my rig:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
16GB Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Dell Ultra HD 4k Monitor P2715Q 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Not only am I having issues with 4K but 1080p barely functions. It’s like playing on a crappy connection but all the time.

I’ve set the NVIDIA 3D settings to best performance and Vsync on. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Is anybody else having any background music issues?
For the last week or so, the background music during any match is completely non-existent.
I’ve managed to narrow it down to the following:
Any/all main menus and submenus’ music works.
Character select menu music works.
Pause menu background ambience music works.
Jago’s music (if selected at stage select screen or randomly selected) works, regardless of what stage is selected.
But, any other character, regardless of the stage or theme selected, or mode being played is completely mute.
All sounds effects and announcer quotes work perfectly fine. It’s literally just the music.
Playing on Windows 10 and I’ve had the game since it was launched on Windows 10, and never had an issue like this.

I still can’t use Eagle on Windows 10 - I own him and tested it on a friend’s Xbox One. I could install him and download him there. When I came back to my PC, he was still unowned. I can’t even try to purchase him - doing so gets a microsoft store error and it goes back to the game with Eagle un-purchased.

I get something similar:

It slow downs randomly that gets cured by alt tab. Have about an hour left to get a refund(steam version).

Phenom 965 ii 4x4ghz
8gb ddr3 1600 mhz
1060 3gb
windows 7 64bit pro sp1

http://steamcommunity.com/app/577940/discussions/0/1520386297687391933/4

Also crashes on exit

I cannot find any multiplayer matches because my server connectivity is blocked. I tried multiple things like resetting my teredo and deleting the xbox app entirely but the NAT type is still open but the connectivity is blocked. Any solutions?