Ori and the Will of the Wisps

First off, the all-new official trailer to the all-new AND highly-anticipated Ori game sequel Ori and the Will of the Wisps:

Along with a live performance by the original composer to AND for Ori and the Blind Forest, Gareth Coker HIMSELF:
6 Likes

Super excited, best trailer from Microsoft.

1 Like

BOTH Gareth Coker and Aeralie Brighton are finally back now once again for the all-new Ori sequel, Ori and the Will of the Wisps :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses: :blush: :thumbsup:

BTW now did any of you immediately TEARED UP while watching the official trailer to AND for Ori and the Will of the Wisps? I know I did here the VERY 1st time I watched that all-new Ori sequel trailer :slight_smile: :sob: :cry:

1 Like

An in-depth behind-the-scenes look on the making of the official Ori and the Will of the Wisps reveal/teaser trailer that was shown and at the same time announced at E3 2017

:grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

All-new official Ori and the Will of the Wisps gameplay trailer

:smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :blush: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :cry: :heart_eyes:
2 Likes

What they showed at E3 looked GORGEOUS. I love that they’ve revamped the combat.

Definitely a day one purchase for me.

1 Like

Most especially Ori now using a sword and bow as well as grappling hook/rope-whip.

Most definitely an instant pre-order for me here.

:smile: :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :blush: :cry: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

MORE news and info as well as updates and details on the progressing development process of Ori and the Will of the Wisps

:smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :blush: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

I’m keeping an eye on this one…

1 Like

So do you think now is a good time for Ori to become a potential guest character in Killer Instinct? Overall Ori for KI anyone? :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure… his Instinct can be the ability to create a save state and rewind to that state once for each health bar…

His Combo trait will be “Blinding Linkers”… Ori will emit a burst of light blinding the player and making it difficult to tell which Auto Double is comping next… :smiling_imp: HAHAHAHA !!!

1 Like

Also would you say Ori is becoming MUCH MORE of a cute, adorable, and tiny badass now? I know I do here now and I can definitely agree on that too :wink: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Sure… but Blanka-Chan’s Cuteness can run circle’s around Ori. :smiley:

1 Like

Developer interview on Ori and the Will of the Wisps

I saw that… looks like they haven’t done anything about the clumsy Platforming that was annoying in the first game… well I mean they masked the issue by giving you more health but that could easily change once the game is out.

Big improvemrnt to the combat… LoL… Ori is a Swash Buckling Pirate now… lol.

I also like how they preserved that sence of curious wonder in the game’s puzzles… I looked at that sand and I was like: “Hmmm… that is very perculiar.”… and then he Drills through it and I’m like “Holy ■■■■ That’s Awesome !!!”.

Edit: When is this thing coming out Anyway ?

1 Like
  1. According to Moon Studios, the new theme this time in AND for Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be about love (and loyalty) between siblings.

2. So Spirit Guardian Pirate overall? :wink:

3. The game will be released sometime in early 2019.

1 Like

LoL… Damnit… all the good stuff is coming out next year.

1 Like

@Lulekani

1. Overall Ori and the Will of the Wisps is STILL, after all, a work in progress or WIP for short :wink: :slight_smile:

2. Now in what ways exactly is Ori acting like a Swash Buckling Pirate in the game to you?

1 Like

Its just the first thing I thought of when he whipped out that sword… :slight_smile:

1 Like