Ori and the Will of the Wisps

If this game had Co-Op it would be even more legendary that I know its going to be.

1 Like

I believed it does already :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ whatā€¦ when ?

And why was I not informed about this !!!

Man I wish I had an Xbox One just for Co-Pilot mode to use on any games that didnā€™t have local co-op.

1 Like

Go watch the E3 2018 Ori and the Will of the Wisps Gameplay Trailer again and you may see a hint on a co-op mode between Ori and Ku :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

So according to this article it was actually Ken Lobb and the KI team that helped design the combat for the game. Guest character confirmed??

2 Likes

I was litterally just about to drop a link to that very same articleā€¦

That being saidā€¦ Iā€™m not liking the direction the game is going with emphasis on combos and multiple melee weapons. Its starting to feel like Shank with Puzzles.

I would have liked to see the light grenade to make a returnā€¦ it was weird and not particularly well polished but I loved it because of how novel and unique it was.

@SithLordEDP @Lulekani

1. So Ori as a potential guest character in either KI Season 4 or KI4 and overall for Killer Instinct? :wink: :grin: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

2. But Ori basically transitioned from Spirit Guardian to Spirit Warrior. Overall Ori the Spirit Guardian has now become Ori the Spirit Warrior. Is there ANYTHING wrong with that? :confused: :confounded:

3. Shank with Puzzles? :confused:

4. You donā€™t find Ori and the Blind Forest to be a high-quality and super-polished as well as even perfect game overall? :confounded:

5. So you think combos and spirit weapons for Ori and overall in Ori and the Will of the Wisps are really poor decisions for the game then?

1 Like

LoLā€¦ I canā€™t wait to see that Ultra Combo.

Not at allā€¦ and really ? He is ? I thought Ori was just some random dude who happened to stumble upon Seinā€¦ they hit it off and decided to spend the weekend doing what good bros doā€¦ play some KI, Hit The Clubs and Save The Forestā€¦ you knowā€¦ typical dude bro weekend.

I mean Shank is a good gameā€¦ but yeah I suppose in the context it wasnā€™t a compliment. Ori is a Legendary Game after all.

I doā€¦ and it most certainly isā€¦ Iā€™m sure Will Of The Wisps will deliver just as well if not better than the Blind Forestā€¦ I guess I was just lashing out because Iā€™ve been let down by so many other sequels lately.

Only the Melee weaponsā€¦ I just think Swords and Axes and Whips are kind redundant in a game that gave us more unique stuff like Bash and light grenade and the burst thingy.

1 Like

Mixer interview on Ori and the Will of the Wisps at E3 2018

So what do you guys think? Will there be another Ori sequel after Ori and the Will of the Wisps by any chance?
1 Like

They ā– ā– ā– ā–  well better make one !!!

Also some co-op would be nice.

1 Like

Now been postponed/delayed until February 2020? Seriously? :confused: Ah man :confounded: :slightly_frowning_face: :disappointed:
1 Like

What new info/details AND surprises will be unveiled at this yearā€™s The Game Awards?

Are You Ready For The FEELS ?!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like