Orchid alternate costume

i decided to design and alternate costume for orchid like i did with jago,for that idea i was inspired more of the work of spy of orchid than the military costume she actually has, a special leather suit with little touches of sexiness that remember her personality,if you have an idea for alternate costume for orchid,please post here!

30 Likes

Cool design :+1:

3 Likes

I love the jacket.

1 Like

yeah i think in variations on her back logo instead of (HOT) maybe (KI) or xbox logo

Wish it was in the game she looks more like a spy in this concept art.

2 Likes

Neato, very nice, and not bad at all man :slight_smile: :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

That is very nice.

1 Like

Instead of giving us guests they should give guest costumes/accessories. Based on your designs I could easily see Orchid dressed as Joanna dark for example.

3 Likes

So Nina Williams with batons.

I can get behind that. It’s a cool look.

6 Likes

Especially if they gave it some color.

Neat.

This looks super Joanna Dark to me.

I still can’t understand why MS hasn’t given us cross promotional outfits or colors. Joanna dark orchid, Lara Croft orchid. There’s so much they could do.

1 Like

11 Likes

Yeah, pretty much that. :+1:

I wanna see all characters drawn!

1 Like

@rukizzel pretty please

1 Like

Imagine orchid with injustice2 type gear options.

Wonder if orchid will ever rise again…

3 Likes

Give Kim Wu K-Pop attire than the accessories. Something like Girls’ Generation or Black Pink.

2 Likes

do you made that ? cause im really impressed,but instead the green outfit i was thinkin totally black with a little variations on her green patterns

that’s the idea making justice to all characters that doesn’t have an alternate costume like thunder

for the moment i have elements to make an alternate costume for kan ra , hisako also eagle i continue to collect every day ideas for the rest of the cast i don’t want to make a forced costume if i don’t have exactly the vision of what i want to draw

I actually have no idea of Kim but thanks for the proposal, I will keep it in mind when I work on it