Ok the main KI theme is driving me crazy now!

“deeeeeeerr neeeeeerr neeerr neeeeerrr neeerrr neeerrrr neeeeeeerrrr!!” Don’t get me wrong. It’s an epic theme, but my goodness. Everytime I go to a menu, go to customize, or search for a new match… Uhhhhggghh! Stop!! I really want them to do what DOA5 did, and let me change the intro too. Maybe even mute it!

6 Likes

Sometimes I leave the game at the menus while I do something around the house and my gf has developed the most extreme hatred for that song at this point Im surprised she hasnt thrown the damn xbox out the window lol

5 Likes

You can turn the music down or off. The only problem is you won’t have music in matches.

3 Likes

Yeah the main theme should only play once, then the quiet version of the theme should play from then on out until the next time you load the game up. I love the theme but hearing it all the time is pretty annoying.

6 Likes

I agree with you guys. I hope the devs give us a option in the future to change the song or only the calm part plays at all (its works like an ambient song so it shouldnt have any problem with that)

Would be super awesome if the game had an SFV-like “music select” for menus. You can turn on/off all the character themes or menu music with a giant checklist, and every time the song plays, it picks a new one at random from your checked items. When the song is done playing (or after 3 or 4 minutes, maybe), the music changes to a new selection.

I dunno how hard this would be to implement. It’s probably not too difficult technically, but they’d have to build a UI for it. Would be cool if they could repurpose the stage select for this task (it’s okay if this one is a giant list because you probably don’t visit this list too often after you make your initial configuration).

6 Likes

Agree. This is a really nice feature from sfv.

I personally like the main theme a lot, so I don’t want to silence it, but an option to change menu music wouldn’t be bad.

4 Likes

I get where the OP is coming from. It would be a nice idea for those who don’t want to keep hearing it over and over again (it does lose its charm because of the repetition). Will it ever be high enough in their priorities, doubt it but it would be nice so…

It drives me crazy too, but not because I am sick of it or don’t like it, but it’s now like permanently stuck in my head lol ill just be walking around the house whistling the main theme or tapping the character select theme lol its getting out of hand :laughing:

1 Like

“Hey! That topic sounds like a complaint. Close the thread!!” lol. I was going to post this in the Nitpicks topic, but it’s not really a nitpick at this point.Anyways. I’m sure it’s cause we’re sick of it, and not cause it’s bad. When I first hear it, I was like “oohhhh yeaaahhhh Lets go” Now it’s like omg! Hurry up and get to character select or just please stay in “checking downloadable content”

I too agree that the main theme can become repetitious during extended gameplay, and also agree that a menu option or a default to the ambient track option would be a great addition.

1 Like

Pretty much this. I sincerely doubt I’d ever use it, but if other people would rather hear a different theme or even randomize it, that seems like a good idea.

:scream:

2 Likes

Nah bro you crazy. I got to sleep too that tone.

2 Likes

MOOORE TOOOGLESSSS!!!

Lol. I love the menu music, but to each there own. Having option are rarely a bad thing.

1 Like

I am getting teased at home. As soon as I pick up the controller, my family starts humming what they call “daddy’s theme”. It can leave marks on your soul.

10 Likes

HAHAHAAH XD omg that’s great yo lol

1 Like

What might also be nice is to be able to select the menu music to one of the stage themes, or have it default to the quiet version if you still want menu music but don’t want it to blast your eardrums each time.

1 Like