Official New KI comic series

Comic Charater

Don’t know her.

Her
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38919/1831220-kara_and_riptors___killer_instinct_special_1.jpg

Where exactly? Just curious.

1 Like

I think its in Aria’s one ill go find it

You mean the novella?

That’s Kara? Oh she was in the old comic then. Eh, pass.

IIRC, She was basically the right hand woman of the chairman of Ultratech (much like you’re ARIA’s left). Also served as a rival to Orchid

I would be ARIA’s right but cinder has that spot. And Sadira…well she’s just there.

1 Like

Pretty sure Sadira’s obsolete to her. Why else would she send Cinder to get rid of her.

But she still works for UT. Cinder never got rid of her. That’s non canon. She’s even still with them in the dossiers filter. There’s order, chaos then ultratech.

With the comics help, I hope to work out a web/TV series for Killer Instinct.

OK so they give the last name but its pretty much Kara’s Description of what she is in the Comic’s

Ryat stroked his beard. “ARIA sure has made some strange companions,” he said under his breath in a grumpy voice. “I don’t trust that Cinder. Fulgore is just a tin man with an attitude. And those dinosaur things are…well…frankly they’re an abomination,

created by that mad woman, Dr. Gupte.”

That Dr. gutpe doesn’t sound like kara.

they both created the Riptor’s and there both mad.

Well there’s no evidence other then that little blurb. So I’m not placing my hopes in that.

Hell YEAH!!! Does the release of the comics coincide with the release of Season 4 :wink: ?

1 Like

Dr Gupte was also eaten.

Gupte’s Riptor units turned on her in a tragic act of feral violence

Kinda hard to come back from that.

1 Like

where did it say that?

Edited the other post with the quote from the back story, but just in case

Gupte’s Riptor units turned on her in a tragic act of feral violence

Well darn. but then again Hisako is dead and she is in it so im sure she can come back some how a clone or something.