Official New KI comic series

Scrolling through the forums

sees this topic
#I can’t believe it…

As long as they keep every character aligned with the story and neat and not screwing it over like MK. It’s not cool having characters like Glacius to get 5% importance of the story.

And if you wanna make it even better, Rash, Arbiter and RAAM could be related in some way.

4 Likes

These are my reactions to AND on this awesome KI news:

GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! ALL ABOARD THE KI HYPE TRAIN! PERFECT! SUPREME VICTORY! ULTRA VICTORY! ULTRA COMBO! ULTIMATE COMBO! FIGHT ON! :grinning: :grin: :smiley: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1: :thumbsup:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yes I can’t wait

4 Likes

I’m agree with him… Why? Because Guests are not part of canon…

1 Like

some referential Easter eggs would be cool. Nothing beyond that.

4 Likes

Dose this mean they finally have the wrights to the original comic and it’s characters?

I don’t think so. I think it’s just being able to make it’s own comic line for the reboot.

Besides, not like it matters anyway since the comic exclusive characters are non canon.

1 Like

No. This is a new thing.

1 Like

So I checked on the KIUF FB page regarding the comic news, and those guys were very late, lol

My excitement for the comics can not be contained… AND I DONT EVEN LIKE COMICS!

1 Like

Awesome, Dynamite Comics acquired one of my favorite properties in the form of Lady Death/ Purgatori from Chaos! Comics-

The main interest for me is that Dynamite produces AMAZING statues/ figures like McFarlane Toys quality.

This could mean an insane Orchid sculpture is in the future, as long as she’s not pale as Gwen Stacy like the uninformed Ultimate Source Orchid figure prototype

I can’t wait to hear who the creative team behind this will be. What are the chances that anyone involved in the character stories/novella will be involved?

who care’s if they were non canon I want to see them as character’s in the game anyway. Make them become Canon.

I’d rather comic character not be game characters. Would probably do more harm then good.

I highly disagree but each to there own I guess.

Then te comic would have to be canon. Which again, I kinda hope it isn’t.

1 Like

Not really they can still bring in the Character’s give them a Similar back story but change it enough to have the comics as non canon. But canon or not this game is a Reboot regardless so even if they were canon it still wouldn’t be canon with the comic’s because this K.I has it’s own story. You can still add in the character’s and have this game as it’s own story. Kara from the Comic’s was sort of already included in the Novela but they didn’t give the character a name they just gave the described and this person just happened to be exactly the same as Kara from the comic’s.

Whose kara?