Official New KI comic series

yeah my suspicion of something happening during printing… or high demand seem to be coming a lot more likely

1 Like

Are the comics readable online?

Do you mean buying them electronically? If so then then yes.

2 Likes

Yeah, electronically.

You can buy it electronically on amazon and read it on their kindle app or comiXology, or if you have an iPhone you can buy with iBooks however it won’t let you preorder it there for some reason. You’ll still be able to buy but only on release day.

1 Like

That’s cool.

Jago without a mask

8 Likes

Huh…
Never would have expected the beard.
I bet that with his mask is really itchy.

3 Likes

Although unlikely, its possible he might’ve grown it after Shadow Lords. But in any case, it looks quite good on him. Beards are just so manly to have.

2 Likes

I feel like I saw something I shouldn’t have and I’m not talking about his placeholder face, it’s like seeing master chief without his helmet.

1 Like

Gargos

3 Likes

Jago actually looks REALLY cool with a beard and overall with facial hair on him, I wanna say now :slight_smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

obligatory *Hot Jago

2 Likes

Where do you get the comic? I live in the end of the world! D:

I just saw it while I checked out Twitter. Scratches head Um…this will take me a while to get used to. However, I will say this: it’s much better than the placeholder face in-game

1 Like

I never tought they would show Jago without his mask :face_with_raised_eyebrow: it’s kinda…

This ↑
I always was curious to see how Cinder was before being transformed into that lava being we all know. They could show it one day :grinning:

2 Likes

Are the KI comics in an app somewhere?

They are available on Amazon Kindle, Comixtology

2 Likes

So just got another notification in my email saying the release date has been pushed back to Nov 15th.

1 Like