"Official" KI Fan Art Thread

Here’s a few more just in time for Christmas:

-Zenek :gift::christmas_tree::santa:t2:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just for s***s and giggles, surprised Spinal never got a costume/acsessories based on good ol’ Greg the Reaper.

(Or the very least, Shadow Jago considering he also has a skull face and a silly voice.)

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve harvested some more KI art from the internet, so here you go:

Fight on,

-Zenek

3 Likes

Those are great!

1 Like

2 Likes

Sketched frolicking lil Shinsako in a kimono bc she’s my pretty bby

3 Likes

Gorgeous! :smiley: Beautiful work with this one! :smiley:

2 Likes

A rough sketch of Fulgore if he was given a Metroid inspired costume.

@KombatLeaguer all that talk of KI on Nintendo Switch got me thinking lately lol

4 Likes

DUDE! :smiley: THAT is an AWESOME design! :smiley:

1 Like

That. Rules. I’d love to see other KI Nintendo crossover skins by you.

Fortunately I did make a quick mockup of the Captian Falcon Jago idea.

Notable changes| He has a facemask on, a “1st Place” winners sash around his torso to hold his sword in place, the weapon he wields is a slightly modified katana from Samurai Goroh from the FZero series, and his left sleeve has been completely destroyed, revealing his tiger tattoo. Sorta like Paul from Tekken 8.

4 Likes

I would not have thought to do Captain Falcon Jago. Again, this rules. Half of me wants to suggest more ideas. But the other half of me knows you’ed come up with cooler ideas. But only if you want to.

1 Like

I am open to suggestions, even if its a character Ive already done. Just got a kick of wondering how those two in particular would’ve looked.

1 Like

And some color for the finishing touches.

4 Likes

So far I’ve thought a Splatoon inspired Kim Wu and an Animal Crossing inspired Hisako would be very fitting.

Edit: also a punch-out inspired TJ Combo and a Yoshi inspired Riptor

Edit 2: Eagle Link

1 Like

Animal Crossing Hisako? Not a bad connection there. Beats just giving her a basic Princess Peach dress.

Eagle as Link is also a really good choice. Maybe a Breath of the Wild version could work nicely!

1 Like

Thanks. I really like what I came up with and will try to think of more. It would be fun to think of a Nintendo costume for every KI fighter. Even if they don’t all necessarily get drawn.

Alright. I came up with one for every KI fighter. Under the stipulation that this is a KI Switch Port where Arbiter and RAAM are replaced with DK and Ganondorf. I explained a few choices, but i think most are self-explanitory. And like your drawings, I imagine these as being inspired by the character or series rather than being just 1-1 their outfits.

• Jago: Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
  • Sabrewulf: Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
  • Glacius: Literally a Pikmin [Because Aliens]
  • Chief Thunder: Ike (Fire Emblem) [I just think Thunder would look good in Ike’s clothes]
  • Sadira: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
  • Black Orchid: Pikachu (Pokémon)
  • Spinal: Meta Knight (Kirby) [Imagine his shield being a big Meta-Knight mask]
  • Fulgore: Samus Aran (Metroid)
  • Shadow Jago: King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) [I wanted a K. Rool costume and Shago was all that’s left]
  • TJ Combo: Dealers Choice (Punch-Out!!) [I’m thinking about the enemy boxers, not Little Mac. Like… this would be TJ’s costume if he was an enemy boxer in Punch-Out)
  • Maya: Luigi (Luigi’s Mansion) [Because the Night Guard hunt monsters and Luigi hunts ghosts]
  • Kan-Ra: Wario (Wario Land/Ware Series)
  • Riptor: Yoshi (Yoshi’s Island)
  • Omen: Mewtwo (Pokémon)
  • Aganos: Bowser (Super Mario)
  • Hisako: Dealer’s Choice (Animal Crossing)
  • Cinder: Charizard (Pokémon)
  • ARIA: Princess Peach (Super Mario)
  • Kim Wu: Dealer’s Choice (Splatoon)
  • Tusk: Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
  • Rash: Mario (Super Mario)
  • Mira: Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
  • Gargos: Pit (Kid Icarus)
  • Eyedol: King Dedede (Kirby)
  • Kilgore: R.O.B.
  • Shin Hisako: Marth (Fire Emblem)
  • Black Eagle: Link (The Legend of Zelda)
2 Likes