"Official" KI Fan Art Thread

I sense fanfiction coming up.

I love this one:

3 Likes

Ngl, I would read the life out of the second picture.

1 Like

the 3rd is neat. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are so wholesome and the 5th is cool

2 Likes

I think the artist did a nice job with Riptor at the top, although it’s technically missing the three additional scythe claws on each foot. I like that with the other Riptor design there was an effort to give 2013 Riptor more human proportions as an acknowledge of the 1994 design, with a better-looking head with less goofy-looking teeth, but at the same time, though, I’m not crazy about it, mainly because of the grid lines and the lack of textures, the additional claws and the scorpion tail. That, plus it kind of looks like what would happen if Rob Liefeld decided to make a dinosaur.
…Okay, maybe not that bad. It could use more of a neck, though.
Still, gotta give the artist credit where credit is due.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Gargos altered the timeline.

3 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to see a male Orchid :face_exhaling:

Pretty sure cosplayers got you covered on that one.

2 Likes

Considering Sadira and Fulgore have an army at their disposals, this could be a possibility.

4 Likes

I love Sadiro’s look - that’s awesome!

Based on Omen’s Costume Acsessories.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Granted none of these two are KI related…but thought some arcade fans might get a kick out of these ones.

*(Hydro Thunder)

*(Darkstalkers) in celebration of the recent collection.

3 Likes

your drawings look awesome! I enjoy it.
so which tools do you use to make this fantastic artwork? I usually use a xp-pen deco 01 v2 drawing pad and krita program, but my artwork is just so so.

UPDATE: I got permission to use his work! :smiley: What an awesome person! :smiley:

3 Likes

Punk Rocked, and Ready to Roll Baby!!

3 Likes

Those are really cool, dude. Awesome work! :smiley:

1 Like

Starting to think Jago might be my favorite fighter from these games. Just a small hunch…

*MFDoom sketch because they both used the same mask from the movie Gladiator.

What is it about masked ninjas/martial masters that makes them so badass?

3 Likes

A revamped comic sketch idea of Jago, right after the events of KI2.

Here Jago returned to his old monastery after Gargos demolished everything into the ground, returning to the Tiger Shrine from KI1, where a ghost of his former masters greets him. However Jago declares hes through with his warrior duties, and claims he was responsible for all the monks deaths.

But the ghost convinces him that he is infact their protector, and even if evil killed those around him, its up to him to carve his own destiny, where Jago regains his courage and sets out once more to finish the fight agaisnt evil.

Heres the older version of this sketch, apologies for how cruddy it looks.

3 Likes